Neeti mohan with lyrics in her hand

safeenafarheen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just guys chill,majority says shaan anger on neeti,rahul performance,judges against shaan Pov,Mika unneccessary screaming,many more was injustice with shaan strikers,this is the fact dat shaan said try to und wat he wants to say,i just want to be with honest point by the judges wen thy giving thumsup,salute for the mistake😑.

But few people will say that its just a small mistake by neeti,Shaan is not rite in getting anger,
Guys is this small mistake,this girl already knows that she is  going to blank out.She did all by planning before itself,and she may said to rahul before itself,if i forget the lyrics means,then rahul may said dont worry am with u..u had written the lyrics in ur hand,u just try to see and sing a song
😑.

So Rahul knows exactly that time she forgetted the lyrics and try to act as he uses his presence of mind,offf the lyrics written in her hand showing lots about the presence of mind ..

Ths means she doesnt ve fear that she going to perform in semi-final match,she came w/o any preparation as shaan said
😑..this is forgetting lyrics and thy dint prepare the song fully and its not a duet song..

Judges said this and that and goes on praising for Rahul and neeti performance as shankarji showed him..we all know the fact that Neeti has written the lyrics in her hand,and she goes on singing by seeing the hands,Is she thinking that people will feel if she sing by seeing her hands too it will look as a performance😑..

Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithyak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just a hypothetical question.

If any member from Shaan's team had the lyrics written on their hand, what would your reaction be?
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chill out! she just forgot the lyrics! i have seen many great singers who have forgotten their lyrics on stage and then they try to cover it up.. yes, it was a Muqqabla, the judges gave the points what they thought was correct.. and audience gave the points which they thought to be correct.. so no big deal!.. its their decision.. they are not some Small - Town Singers, they are are not puppets, they have their sense and intelligence, they did what they thought was right.. we are not in a position to criticize their Abilities.. so leave this thing as it is.. and enjoy the show with all its drama 😊
safeenafarheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyak

Just a hypothetical question.

If any member from Shaan's team had the lyrics written on their hand, what would your reaction be?

we have faith on our shaan team members,thy will never do such stuffs,so that question for shaan team will never comes,noone will do like this,this is my confidence..Our Shaans strikers will never do like this..

Neeti Mohan got SOD
πŸ‘
safeenafarheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

Chill out! she just forgot the lyrics! i have seen many great singers who have forgotten their lyrics on stage and then they try to cover it up.. yes, it was a Muqqabla, the judges gave the points what they thought was correct.. and audience gave the points which they thought to be correct.. so no big deal!.. its their decision.. they are not some Small - Town Singers, they are are not puppets, they have their sense and intelligence, they did what they thought was right.. we are not in a position to criticize their Abilities.. so leave this thing as it is.. and enjoy the show with all its drama 😊

Thats not the quetion she forget the lyrics,just i want to say she dint prepare for her song,and she did a big cheating w/o any fear that she was written lyrics in her hand and trying to read out the lyrics with the action of performance....

somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: safeenafarheen

Thats not the quetion she forget the lyrics,just i want to say she dint prepare for her song,and she did a big cheating w/o any fear that she was written lyrics in her hand and trying to read out the lyrics with the action of performance....

here i don't agree dear, because its not cheating to write songs on the hand, i have seen singers doing that in indian idol, VOI, etc.. its not considered as Cheating.. it happens that sometimes the mind gets blank when you come on stage, no matter how much good you are prepared.. its a normal human reaction to nervousness.. even popular renowned singers sometimes come with notes and lyrics on paper when they come to perform.. so i think this point should not be formed a bone of contention or a source of blame..
safeenafarheen thumbnail

here i don't agree dear, because its not cheating to write songs on the hand, i have seen singers doing that in indian idol, VOI, etc.. its not considered as Cheating.. it happens that sometimes the mind gets blank when you come on stage, no matter how much good you are prepared.. its a normal human reaction to nervousness.. even popular renowned singers sometimes come with notes and lyrics on paper when they come to perform.. so i think this point should not be formed a bone of contention or a source of blame..

Its okay i think u just support if thr is mistake too,i felt it was wrong that w/o preparing the song that too just four lines,she forget,we can clearly see all lines in her hand,she goes on singing by seeing those lines written in her hand,in ur view its not cheating,in my view its cheating..its okay ya leave it i accept ur few points as u did in my view,i was just viewing my point ,am chill  now,i wont consider now watever happen..leave she got singer of the day now just bec she may did well and performed well w//o any cheating..i was consider on my point that in a stage she seeing the lyrics on her hand,she was singing that i cant digest..
Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Neeti did not get the Singer of the day award. No i do not blindly support any team. I just want people to understand both point of views from both the team. secondly, it was not odd for me to see a singer watching her hands and singing it, i have seen many reality show contestants do that, so i think its quite normal to do that.. thats why no one has ever raised objection to this thing, because it has become a part of singing esp in the reality shows. I am not supporting the fact that she forgot the lyrics, i was very angry to see that she spoiled such a beautiful song.. but that is a part of the muqqabla, we all make mistakes.. so, keep on enjoying the musical journey with this show as it goes on 😊
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I have also myself covered up lyrics on stage when I forgot them during my performances..I am not a big singer but just small ftns..
I have always felt why do we really cannot keep a paper with lyrics in hand..
I mean it is not cheating or something..it is not a test of how you remember your lyrics... finally it is all abt singing
So I really do feel it was no big deal that Neeti forgot lyrics... forgetting lyrics does not mean you are unprepared
safeenafarheen thumbnail

Neeti did not get the Singer of the day award. No i do not blindly support any team. I just want people to understand both point of views from both the team. secondly, it was not odd for me to see a singer watching her hands and singing it, i have seen many reality show contestants do that, so i think its quite normal to do that.. thats why no one has ever raised objection to this thing, because it has become a part of singing esp in the reality shows. I am not supporting the fact that she forgot the lyrics, i was very angry to see that she spoiled such a beautiful song.. but that is a part of the muqqabla, we all make mistakes.. so, keep on enjoying the musical journey with this show as it goes on 😊

I mean to say she got SOD in HR Vs SR
Its okay i agree with u on few points,we ve to enjoy d show,i just said,she dint prepare for that song,so she forget the lines,by writing the lines in her hand andshe sang by seeing those lines she had written in the hand,its really a cheating for me..Cheating i must say,..