Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
if i wud hv been in ur place dhriti i wud hv claimed a case against this news channel !!!!!
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thaaaaaank god it's just a rumour,my heart stopped for a second.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok folks

all th econfusion due to the title by INDIATV NEWS CHANNEL

they gave the title GANGU'S valentine is KANHA

actually KANHA is the name of the character a boy of 4-5 years in a sony show sukh by chance

& saloni & bharti went to hospital to meet this KANHA

his face was totally covered with bandage & he is also 4-5 years ,so it felt that SALONI & BHARTI were with DHRITI who is popularly known as KANHA,KRISHNA on Television !!!!!

after a great search on saloni-bharti valentine day special i found this article
atleast INDIATV shd hv cleared it out whom they meant KANHA ????
HERE is the article

Comedians Gangubai and Laali in Sukh By Chance!

Feb 5, 2010 : There will be a tragic sequence in the show 'Sukh By Chance' (Sony TV) as Kanha of Mehta family will have a serious injury due to an accident. But if you are wondering why the laughter queens Saloni and Bharati are dropping in-between such a serious track, read on...

"Saloni Daini, who is popularly known as 'Gangubai' and 'Laali' famed Bharati will do a cameo in 'Sukh By Chance'," informs our reliable source

adding further, "In the coming episodes Kanha is injured by the fall from the terrace and is in critical condition so the Mehta family is suggested by doctor to take care of him. They are advised to always keep him active and see to it that he never falls asleep or else it may prove dangerous to his life."

''Due to this Mehta Family is trying to make Kanha feel good and happy by
acting happy in front of him and keep him awake. Here is where the two laughter queens Saloni and Bharati will make their entry to make Kanha chuckle. The shoot for this episode is going on today and both these comedians will be gracing the sets of 'Sukh By Chance' to make this unique episode," concludes our source.

The episode will definitely be a rib-ticking with these two comedians together!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar

--SAMPURN

LINK to this article is
i found this on newKerela.com site
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhriticeleb

THIS IS TO INFORM AL MY FANS N FRINDS THAT I M ABSOLUTLY FNE,HAL N HEARTY AND NOTHING HAPPEND TO ME.PLZ. DONT GIVE ANY ATTENTION TO THE RUMOURS SPREAD ON NET (ANY SITE). IF AT  ALL SOMEBODY WANTS TOGET TOUCH WITH ME I M HERE TO ANSWER YOUR CONCERN.THANX. LUV U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.  JAI SHREE KRISHNA.(MAIN HOON NA).

thanks for clearing it out
happy to hear ur fine. :)
krishna.46 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks to god dhriti is fine