Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: dashingamit

Wow...nicely written...loved SM's thoughts....btw SM's thoughts seem to be so pure and pristine...i doubt CVs or KW for that matter can express it so well...good job...hope riddhima understands him (which is very unlikely)...

Thanks a lot DA.

The thoughts that i have put across are purely from SM's POV and the dialogues that he delivered before giving Riddhima body heat. KW did a good job and the dialogues were well-written but I think am putting psyche and emotions high in here.

Riddhima? Understand? I wish the same as you and we have been wishing for more than two years - from Armaan to Sid , the distrust continues.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

heya thank u sweetz..

i was not surprized the way riddhima accused sid that he raped her...i had expected this kind of sick reaction frm her..but then too i felt rili bad n sad for sid...riddhima will assasinate his character n dignity in front of everyone that too for being saved from death...ur rite he was hoping against hope..but i hope this tym his frnds do not leave him alone or blame him..they do understand him not only as a frnd or doctor but as a human being too...he has all rights to live his life with peace,honour,respect n dignity n utmost imp happiness...i wish she cud understand him someday n stop accusing him n insulting him... 😊

It has become a norm in the Sid-Riddz connection - to hurl insults and get insulted. Sid has mostly been on the receiving end and wrongly so. No , I am not expecting anyone to stand by Sid except Atul who instructed him as a doctor to do what was necessary. Friends? Except for Yuvi , I don't have much hope from anyone of them.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LUV191811

apart frm bein talented.......u r hillarious too.......BUT ITS NOT "Muft ka lekhak of the day" INSTEAD IT IS"THE BEST WRITTER OF D DAY".

πŸ€—  

GOD bless you!

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks a lot DA.

The thoughts that i have put across are purely from SM's POV and the dialogues that he delivered before giving Riddhima body heat. KW did a good job and the dialogues were well-written but I think am putting psyche and emotions high in here.

Riddhima? Understand? I wish the same as you and we have been wishing for more than two years - from Armaan to Sid , the distrust continues.

@blu.........
...πŸ˜†
LUV191811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

πŸ€—  

GOD bless you!

😊THANK U A LOT DEAR!!!😊 SO.........NOW LETS HOPE D BEST FOR KARAN WAHI(SID) AS HE DESERVES A LOT OF APPRECIATION N A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSπŸ‘ FOR HIS TREMENDOUS ACTINπŸ‘
bechara sid..............
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sid must be thinking on these lines only...but I woner what he'll do if Riddhima erupts the next day (which we all know he will)...achha does anyone know if he actually slept with her or did he just lie on top of her? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Beautifully written, i loved the way you Described Sid's internal stuggle and Dilema
i Really think This Vicious circle of the blame game and countless accusations has to stop!

It's Almost Like Ridhimma ke khoon mein Shak karna ho! πŸ˜†she just can't seem to stop!

All i can say for Sid is that this saying is totally apt for him ' Neki kar dariyaan mein daal'
Edited by chandnixxx - 14 years ago