Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ sheryeen lol at never listen to your elders hehehehe..........basically have to agree with u n shab that they have portrayed love is pain but also they have showed that when you love someone uncondionally n dont get them then god will give u something better like how yug will get radha๐Ÿ˜›
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep sana

u know we been taking da p*** out of ekta and her creatives all morning.

and suddenly dis one little thing can turn it all around.

kuch bhi ho, no matter wot is happening there is sum benefit in it at the end. everything happens for a reason.

i guess yug had to fall for vrinda and help her have a good life, or she would still be dat timid little gal who got bullied by her mum all her life.

he was her saviour !

and he may not get vri,

but he will get his radha. who im sure will be even better dan vri !

so everything does work out in da end. ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww very well said shab!!!

Yug was an angel who showed ligh to Vrinda now god will show Yug the real deal and that is Radha!!!!!

and yes though the article said we didnt get yuvi etc etc i must say i dont mind YURA and i am happy with it...ready to walk out knowing yug will always be happy and loved:):):)
urmee thumbnail
hunz,sorry to say but i dont think we need to mix it up with the whole concept of the story.............the story was ruined long before and radha is just a small compromise with yug fans......then needed it to make a perfact ending with everyone happy......... it has hardly any relation with the story.....just a lill try to make us satisfied.

but i'm happy for yug......atleast he will be happy to which was our only want....if i compare this two ending definately yug with radha is a better ending than yug all alone and sad.thats all..........