Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
fabulous update!!
Prem is back....luvd it.......
thnx a lot 4 ur pm.
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................cute! i knew Prem wud b back!!!thanks yaar! keep writing more !
isomers thumbnail
awww! that was totally adorable! The way you bought Prem back actually makes sense! It totally makes sense!! and that truly shows how aweesome of a person he is!

He found out he has a son! that was soo cuute! The ending was the best part though. Amazing OS!!

Your writing is aweesome! Do write more.

-Kali- thumbnail

Hey Guys! Here's another Premeer OS that I wrote. I hope you guys like it! Dont' forget to leave behind all your comments.

Mother's Day

::

It was a pleasant, cool morning. But there was task that she had to attempt. Today was a very special day for her. Today was the day to appreciate the woman that had given her birth and the woman who her father loved beyond belief. Today was the day that she had to make her feel special. Today was the day through which she can wish her sugary, sweet Mamma a very, very, very Happy Mother's Day.

She felt like ice cream sandwich at the moment. But none the less, she felt warm and secured. On the huge, comfy bed, both of her parents always cuddled up close to her to keep her warm and protect her from the cruel outside world.

Chahat lay there in the middle with her coffee warm eyes wide open. Today was a Sunday so no school tension. Still she was up early. There was a tension filled inside her. She wanted to make today a memorable day for her Mamma. But she didn't know how to do so. Chahat looked at how her Mamma and Papa were hugging her tightly in sleep. Her Mamma had her hand wrapped around Chahat's stomach and her Papa's hand resting on top of her hand.

She switched her gaze to her right and looked at her beautiful Mamma. Chahat knew that she was the most beautiful mother anyone could ever have. And the combination of beauty with intelligence and sweetness was something that no other mother in the world had.

Chahat saw the smile that was playing on her lips. She smile at her sleeping mother and remembered that she hadn't slept till 4:30 in the morning. Her Mamma had gone to a jagran the night before so she had slept in late.

Seeing her tired look, Chahat's desire to make her day happy increased. But she didn't know what to do for her. And that's when an idea popped her head. Whenever she needs any help, her Papa was always at her rescue. He was her hero, her savior. And like her, he also loved her Mamma so so much.

Chahat turned to her left and found her Papa's head resting next to her. She smiled at him. Just like her Mamma, her Papa was the bestest father in the entire world. He was more like her partner in crime and her bestest friend.

Finding no other way out, she slightly patted her Papa on his cheek to get his attention. Being the good girl she always was, she would never disturb or bother her parents. But today was a different story.

The second he felt the slight tap on his cheek, she groggily opened the identical pair of coffee warm eyes that reflected Chahat's eyes like a mirror. Seeing his baby wide awake and smiling at him, he couldn't help but smile back at his angel. But as he looked closely into her eyes, he could sense that something was troubling her.

Prem looked at Heer who was sleeping peacefully next to his baby. He intended not to disturb her as she came very late from the jagran that was held last night at Meher's house. He really wanted to be with her but he had promised Chahat that he would take her to Chuck 'e' Cheeses. When he came home, he remembered that Chahat had been exhausted and while putting her to sleep, he had fallen asleep.  

With a smile, he placed his finger over his lips and then pointed that Heer. She understood his indication to stay quiet as her Mamma was sleeping.

Prem picked gently removed his wife's hand from Chahat stomach and placed it gently on the bed. He slowly got up and then picked up Chahat in his arms.

Both father and daughter did their brush together and then headed towards the living room.

Prem placed his angel on the huge living room sofa and then kneeled down in front of her. He smiled at his 5-years old and decided to ask what had been bothering her and why she was up this early.

"What happened baby? Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned filled tone. He felt her forehead and found it to be normal.

Seeing her Papa's worried face, she gave him an assuring smile telling him that she was absolutely fine.

"I'm fine Papa. But I don't know how to make Chocolate Angel Cake." Chahat said with a sweet pout. Her Mamma loved that cake and today she had planned on making that for her. But the biggest problem was that she didn't know how to.

Prem wasn't able to get the head or tail on what his baby was saying.

"Why do you want to make the cake, baccha?" He asked as he slightly patted her small head.

"Because Mamma loves it! And how can you forget Papa? Today's Mother's Day." She said a little annoyed.

And then it hit him. Every Mother's Day and every Father's Day, either one of the parent would team up with their baby and do something special for their spouse. In the entire hustle bustle of the week, he totally forgot to come up with something special for his Heer.

"I'm soooo sorry baby. I forgot. But I promise will make the cake for her. Or even better'" He said picking her up in his arms and heading towards the kitchen.

"Why not make her breakfast and surprise her?" He explained with a smile while placing her gently on the kitchen counter.

Chahat's face lit up with delight. Her Papa always came up with the best ideas. She hugged him really tight to present her happiness. Prem hugged her back and placed a quick kiss on her forehead.

The father and daughter decided to get busy in their task as Heer always woke up around 7:30. But today they still had an advantage because she came late last night and looked pretty tired.

Prem opened up the cook book that he had bought last years from Borders'. He flipped through the book and left the page open where it gave the recipe to make the Chocolate Angel Cake. Prem knew how much Heer loved that cake. She had quite a sweet tooth for that cake. He bought the cook book because it contained the recipe. The book had helped him a lot during Heer's pregnancy. Her instant craving made him go crazy and that's why he why he had the book as a safety standard.

After six whole years, he was getting the opportunity to bake the same cake for her. But the cake would be made by his baby as a token for appreciation to her Mamma.

The father and daughter engrossed themselves in the ingredients. Chahat had settled herself on the counter comfortably. Prem would get all the ingredients, measure them out and then hand it to Chahat to add into the mixture and mix together.

Chahat had the huge bowl placed in front of her and she mixed everything in together. The wheat flour, the perfect amount of water, the crystals of sugar, teaspoon of salt to taste, two-three eggs, a spoonful of rich cream, and a whole bunch of cocoa powder and chocolate chips as they were Heer's and Chahat's personal favorites.

While Chahat did the mixing, Prem decided to cut some fresh pineapples and apples. The warm coffee was already set on the stove to boil and to create a rich flavor.

After twenty minutes or so, they had their tray decorated beautifully. A bowl of freshly cut fruits, a huge coffee mug, tiny baked Chocolate Angel Cake muffins were placed proportionally in a plate. And to add to the sweetness, Chahat had the entire tray decorated with chocolate kisses.

The smell of rich coffee and cocoa scented muffins lingered her around her cute nose. Heer slowly opened her eyes to see the two most beautiful faces in the world for her. But all she found was an empty bed. She rose up from her bed slowly and looked around the room to spot her baby or her handsome hunk. But they were not there. She pulled the comforter aside and decided to check up on their new shetaani. The father and daughter were always doing things to somehow irritate her. But this irritation gave her the all the happiness of her lifetime.

As she was about to get up, she heard the door to the room open slowly and she sat still on her bed to see what was going on. Her handsome hunk walked in first. He had a slight grin plastered on his face and his coffee warm eyes were glittering. She noticed that his cheeks had slight traces of white flour. But even in the black colored, loose t-shirt and sweatpants, he took her breath away. She smiled at his cute look. She still couldn't believe that the guy standing in front of her was the father of her 5-year old.

From the look on his face, she could tell that he was up to something.

He knew that she would be awake by now. When he opened the door to his room, he had found her awake and staring right at him as if she got the idea that the two of them were up to something.

He could tell that she hadn't changed last night. She still had the red colored saree on that she had on for the jagran. But all her jewelry, besides her mangalsutra, was taken off.

He couldn't believe how one girl could handle so many roles perfectly, all together. When his parents were alive, she had proven to them that they couldn't find a better match for their son then her. When she entered his life as a classmate and as a friend, she had always been there to support him no matter what the consequences. When he proposed to her and married her front of God, she had planted the first root to their relationship. She proved herself to be a faithful, honest, trustworthy, and caring wife. And for the last six years, he had seen the mother inside her. For nine whole months, he took care of his baby inside her. And for the last five years, she has proven to be the best mother. All the disciplines and all the good values in his Chahat were all there because of Heer. And on this Mother's Day, he wanted to appreciate her for being the best mother to his baby and tell her that without her in their lives, both Prem and Chahat were incomplete.

She watched him give her a sweet smile. She returned him a smile while trying to figure out what was going on.

And then she saw her. Her baby squeezed through the door from behind her Papa. And her precious angel was holding a plate full of treats. The sight of her adorable daughter made her eyes well up.

Chahat smiled at her Mamma as she slowly approached her. Prem followed her. When Chahat was standing in front of her, she held out the tray to her Mamma.

"Happy Mother's Day Mamma! You are the bestest Mamma in the entire world. Papa and Chahat love you sooooooo much!!" Chahat told her with a wide smile.

Heer looked at her baby tear eyed. The best gift that Prem had ever gifted her was her baby, her Chahat. Heer took the tray and placed it aside on the side table.

And without wasting another second, she pulled her baby into a tight hug.

"Thank You beta." Heer said while hugging her. Prem came and sat next to Heer. As Heer pulled back from the hug, she held Chahat's face in her soft hands.

"You are the best baby in the entire world. And Mamma-Papa love you so much." Heer said as Chahat wiped away her tears.

Heer looked at all the treats her baby and her hubby made for her.

"Chocolate Angel Cake!!!" She literally yelled out in joy. She quickly ripped off a small piece and fed it to Chahat. And then she fed it to Prem. Chahat winked at Prem and they both forced a huge muffin into Heer's mouth.   

They all had their breakfast together. And the second they finished their breakfast, Chahat placed the tray on the side table and jumped on the bed again.

"Mamma, I'm sleepy." She whined. Poor baby hadn't slept all night because she was worrying about what to do for her Mamma.

For once, Heer gave in as she was equally sleepy. Chahat slept first. Heer was next with her arms around her tired baby. And then it was Prem who had his arms around his wife's slender waist.

When he knew that Chahat had fallen asleep, he took the opportunity to whisper something into her ear.

"Heer." He started off.

"Hmm" She said with her eyes closed and her back still facing her husband.

"Thank you for making my life so beautiful. You are the best wife and mother. Thank you giving me the biggest happiness in my life." He stated close to her ear.

Heer stayed in her same position and smiled to herself. She placed one of her hand over his hand that had been resting on her waist.

"I love you too Prem" She said.

After hearing her confess her love, he snuggled even more closer to her and drink in her sweet smell. His face hid inside her silky tresses and found himself falling in love with her all over again.

I hope you guys like it! Please do leave me your comments! I can't wait to read them all!!!!

::Kali::
Edited by -Kali- - 14 years ago
-BabyCupid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hay awesome plzzz pm me when u
update thanks!
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww................that was sooooooooooooo cutee!!

lovely! Chahaat and her Mamma-Papa!! all r so sweet!
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hay awesome plzzz pm me when u
update thanks!
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh wow.. it's beautiful... loved it very much.. the bond between them so cute and emotional....
nspn.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was awsome.😊
Loved the bonding between them.
Thanks for the PM.
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it's so lovely.......n
it's so awesome.....
wow premeer and chahat was so cute......
i loved it..... :D