Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: baddie

All those who contributed to Box office collection of over Rs.300 crores in just 16-19 days, have erred in liking the movie for its subtle messages and those few who have seen and criticize, have true acumen to refine/define the education system.๐Ÿ˜†

On similar lines...how can a 'jaadu ki jhappi' and 'Gandhigiri' really work๐Ÿ˜›. Loads of contradictions in all these hit movies๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I disagree

Jaddu ke jhaapi works all the time for me, when i am down all i need is a hug from my mum or my friends to regain my strength and bounce back up. So yeah jaadu ke jhappi really work in bad and good times....basically its knowing you have someone that loves you and cares for you....and that thought itself can do magic.
Same way ghandagir works...basically what comes round, goes round...if you be really nice to someone, be good to them..then it becomes really hard for that person to ill treat you or not to respect you. Its basically treat others the way you want to be treated.  Its give and take situation, give love and take love..so yeah Ghandagri really works too

also i dont agree with you that hit movies are full of contradictions, they are hit because unlike typical desi movie where a boy falls in love with a girl and gets married at end (with loads of masala in middle), hit movies..actually have very important messages at the end
One such message from three idiots is

''' don't run after success - run for excellence, enjoy what you love doing and success will follow you.
A tiger in a circus can jump on a chair and sit because of the ring master, we wouldn't be expected to call the tiger well-educated, at best we call them well-trained. ''

So tell me, where is contradiction in the aboves lines? how do you interpret it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Simillariy some hit films like rang de basanti and taree zameen par all have an important message to tell...i seen no contradictions in those films, maybe you can explain what the contradictions are? ๐Ÿ˜›

Xoxo