pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hello everyone,
I just recently started watching BBB a few weeks ago. I like the show a lot. I was looking at some old posts and people are mentioning harshad. Who is he and where is he and what mistake did he make?

Also is baa's husband still alive and who is praveen married to.
thanks for your help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Baa's husband is alive Bapuji (Labhshankar) is an alcoholic. Praveen was married to Praveena, but she died as a building collapsed on her. Harshad is Shilpa's husband, and is played by JD Majethia who is the producer of the show.
birju4baby thumbnail

What happenned was when Harshad became doctor , all his brothers started  becoming depenedent  on him for money and good stuff and basically became lazy , so Baa asked Harshad to leave Krishna Villaa so that other brothers can be independent ...

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pink500, don't read any comments here, if you like BBB now, trust me you'd like the old episodes much much more, promise.

harshad & praveena were great characters. and bbb was far more entertaining before, i suggest you go & watch old episodes on youtube.
or if you have star utsav, they're showing old ones there as wel. there were sooo many good storylines in the past. 2006 & 2007 were the best 2 years for bbb.
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: birju4baby

What happenned was when Harshad became doctor , all his brothers started  becoming depenedent  on him for money and good stuff and basically became lazy , so Baa asked Harshad to leave Krishna Villaa so that other brothers can be independent ...

really wat a stupid reason... i thought coz he had maried shilpa and baa had fixed his marriage to someother girl
birju4baby thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.y.

really wat a stupid reason... i thought coz he had maried shilpa and baa had fixed his marriage to someother girl

Harshad will never go against his Baa's wishes to marry SHilpa and Baa would never object to a sensible love marriage(not something like Jiggu-RimJhim)
john89 thumbnail

no it's not a stupid reason. it was actually quite reasonable. it's not just that they were depending on him, the reason was also that it was effecting everyones life, everyone trying to come to each other's levels. praveena's health was bad, shilpa's comprimises. you should really watch this episodes, they show it perfectly there, then you'd understand. if it could be explained in 1 line they wouldn't have had to shown it all in 2 episodes. and baa knew that harshad could provide & take care for his family, other wise she wudn't have thrown him out, she knew he'll find somewhere to live. the episodes which explain all this are 29th Sept 06 & 30th Sept 06, watch them and then you'll understand.  and in the 06 episodes it was getting clear that harshad will soon come to live with them because baa's anger was getting less  compared to earlier episodes.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey, i think , it would be good for you to watch the episodes reagrding this issue and then you urself will realise what u have written above is wrong. (really wat a stupid reason)
john89 thumbnail
i really recommend you watch those episodes. lucky for you, from tomorrow, those episodes will be showing on star utsav. i think they will start tomorrow and finish next week. so watch it there, you will take ur words back then (i think). thers many sites which show star utsav bbb. if you want i can tell you the site i get it from. don't know if posting link is allowed here.