Bittan - Parul Gulati :)

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys ..

This topic is a special mention to the character of Bittan - played by Parul Gulati. (Btw .. whats her name in the show .. I don't think they have called her anything else but Bittan ๐Ÿ˜•)

Parul is relatively new .. If I'm not mistaken, this is her first show (?) My first impression of her - she came across as quite a natural. She .. pretty much .. seemed to play herself (comparing Bittan & Parul on the basis of her interview to IF). I liked her carefree nature .. her way of expressing herself, when she thinks its nothing wrong to be watching the guys play cricket .. or, even that Abeer helped them open the suitcase.

Character-wise .. she somewhat reminds me of Chutki from DDLJ ๐Ÿ˜ณ And I'm sure she will help Abeer & Leher ๐Ÿ˜Š Looking forward to her scenes with Leher .. and later Abeer! (I loved how she called him 'bhaiya' ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even i liked her๐Ÿ˜Š.Though i think she needs to improve her dialouge delivery her voice sounds weird sometimes,but considering this is her first show i am sure she will improve given time.
Even i think she will be playing cupid between abheer & lehar.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Samira .. I agree .. she needs to work on her dialogue delivery, which am sure she will do as time passes. After all, its her first show .. it takes a while to get the hang of things. What impressive is that she did create an impact in just a few scenes .. ๐Ÿ‘
AbhishekChaurey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Even i liked her๐Ÿ˜Š.Though i think she needs to improve her dialouge delivery her voice sounds weird sometimes,but considering this is her first show i am sure she will improve given time.

Even i think she will be playing cupid between abheer & lehar.

i dont think so
she speaks very cute  thats what i like in her character 
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you are soo right...she actually reminds of chutki in DDLJ...and hey...Even I don't know her name! :)

Take care

Ammu
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is shown very chulbulli type
and i also think shw will act as a cupid
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling she will help abeer get closer to leher.

But hse has to improve her dialouge delivery.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
EKSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..Baby..

I absolutely love this Bittan Gal...and agree with what you say...

and I love the way she is ssoooo natural..

BTW in real life she seems smitten with GK>...watch the TB vid ...and you will see what I mean..
leelopez thumbnail
She's the most annoying character i've ever seen, her dialogue delivery is really pathetic ....To be honest, I have not seen many of the episode just because of her... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ya even I feel she will play the chirpy sweet little cupid between Abeer and Leher๐Ÿ˜ณ..She too is cute like her sister..in fact both look like real sisters only..good choice by the creatives๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ