Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

In a lot of movies and shows love is shown as harassment with the guy following the girl, writing letters and being genuinely annoying.. It's so completely delusional to show women falling for the charms of the creepy stalker guy (A BIG reason why boys on the street seem to think staring and following a girl is going to get their love story anywhere).. Any women buying that stuff would be upset if they were put in the same position..

The guy seems to have fallen for the lead but he doesn't know her name, her interests, that isn't love, love at first sight is attraction. He find her very attractive and wants her to be his and own her in a way. His 'love' is only a fantasy he's living in..

The love story part we're waiting for is not going to come from the stalking part. It's going to come when he knows her and she knows him. He's going to learn how to love the right way. Love isn't about possession and authority, it's about mutual respect and understanding the feelings of the other person.

I think that's what Pratigya is doing differently from other movies because they aren't showing the girl getting happy about getting letters from an unknown Aashiq. She's scared and feeling so insecure about even going out of the house. That's what happens in real life.

The bad boy falling for the good girl is some kind of dream fantasy most girls seem to have.. so I guess it's a self insertion thing most people do that makes people watch it.

She's being harressed! And you admit it.  When a good girl falls for a bad guy, the bad guy has the charm and style and also plays hard to get with the girl as well. She's the one who wants him as well. I know, I was one of the good girls who went after one of the very bad guys in my community. There is no way a guy who has it together and is confident behaves in this way - he doesn't harress and scare a girl into winning him over. 

You guys have fallen for a storyline where a girl is being harressed and somewhere down the line she will fall for this guy. Good grief.

You should watch James Dean's Rebel Without a Cause or Marlon Brando's The Wild One - the girl falls for the charm of the guy - he doesn't "harress" her - he wants her and she wants him.

In this storyline the lust and obssession is one sided.

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone has their own liking disliking and opinionss..

laila2009 if u dunt lyk this story or krishna its ur thinking ur point of vie and we respect eevryones thinking:-)

I personally havent started to dislike krishna for his behaviour towards pratigya..i till now dunt feel hes troubling her..he dosent want to trouble the one whom he luvs madlyy..its his own way of expressing his luv and telling her through signs that there is sumone sumwhere who truely madly deeply luvs her..When i will think that krishna is troubling pratigya or making her feel bad infront of ppl or misbehaving with her...then i will be sad n want him to realise that true luv isnt snatching it just happens..jaise uskoo hogaya waise hee if pratigya is made for him..even she will fall for him:-)he neeeds to wait and have patience...luv is not taking but giving also:-)I as of now LOVE KRISHNA ALOTTTTTTTT AND WANT PRATIGYA N KRISHNA TO BE 1 TO BE TOGETHR:-)

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

She's being harressed! And you admit it.  When a good girl falls for a bad guy, the bad guy has the charm and style and also plays hard to get with the girl as well. She's the one who wants him as well. I know, I was one of the good girls who went after one of the very bad guys in my community. There is no way a guy who has it together and is confident behaves in this way - he doesn't harress and scare a girl into winning him over. 

You guys have fallen for a storyline where a girl is being harressed and somewhere down the line she will fall for this guy. Good grief.

You should watch James Dean's Rebel Without a Cause or Marlon Brando's The Wild One - the girl falls for the charm of the guy - he doesn't "harress" her - he wants her and she wants him.

In this storyline the lust and obssession is one sided.

PRATIGYA is not FALLING for this GUY!!!  n A guy isnt BAD wot makes u think he is ??? even u r harrassing with ur Opinion here .. but that doesnt make u bad .. its Ur opinion towards a Matter same goes with Krishna .. EVery person has both good n bad sides . its Circumstances, upbringing, environment which affects on us n labell us as good or bad .. if they are showing him bad right now doesnt mean he doesnt have goodness in him n who knows one day when he 'll know the True meaning of Life , Love he 'll be able to transform himself in a Gentleman ..
i dont see anything worng in that ... IF u do then thats ur problem ..

! as for ur earlier reply to my post .. well .. U need to understand the meaning OF Sarcasm then ...

anyways, happy discussing ..
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

did i  said that 😕.... any ways ive said enough wotever i felt... if the concept is not appealing then dont watch .. simple... 😊... n stop harassing me with ur questions .... thanking in advance...😊

I can do what I want. If you wish to respond to my posts - which you did, then expect a response in return.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

PRATIGYA is not FALLING for this GUY!!!  n A guy isnt BAD wot makes u think he is ??? even u r harrassing with ur Opinion here .. but that doesnt make u bad .. its Ur opinion towards a Matter same goes with Krishna .. EVery person has both good n bad sides . its Circumstances, upbringing, environment which affects on us n labell us as good or bad .. if they are showing him bad right now doesnt mean he doesnt have goodness in him n who knows one day when he 'll know the True meaning of Life , Love he 'll be able to transform himself in a Gentleman ..
i dont see anything worng in that ... IF u do then thats ur problem ..

! as for ur earlier reply to my post .. well .. U need to understand the meaning OF Sarcasm then ...

anyways, happy discussing ..

Your post does not make any sense at all. 

Do you even understand what harressment is or is it a romantic gesture for you? After all, you equate rape and making love as the same.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEY Laila2009 I MUST POINT OUT THIS TO U.............................hve u or hve u not seen the serial kutumb of hiten and gauri tejwani? there hiten tried to rape his wife......was that a vry heroic thing to do huh? still it was u people whu used to cnsider him the HERO................and there was also angad........of kaisa yeh pyaar hai whu did the same with his wife............kripa.........so wat wud u call to THAT? and heres krishna........madly in love with a grl...............he does nt evn show her his face.......and u say he wud rape her........???????????/😡 hw absurd? hve u evr seen a goon calling a grl he merely knows his  DHARAMPATNI? hve u evr seen a goon inscribing the grl's name on his hand permanently? STALKERS are those people who take enjoyment in harassing grls bt krishna here IS NOT HARASSING HER....HER WANTS TO MARRY HER AND LIVE WITH HER LIFELONG..................THAT MATTERS A LOT TO A PERSON FRM SUCH BACKGROUND.....................IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS THEN U BETTER NT WATCH THIS SHOW......................... THIS IS NT HOLLYWOOD PRAY WITH THOSE HIGH THOTS.............THIS IS INDIAN TELEVISION....................
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOONS R PPL LYK ANGAD..not HEROES LYK KRISHNAAAAAAAA woh ladkiyon ko cherta nahey hai...lyk angad luks at gurls gandey eye's se waise nahey dekhta krishna..angad does it wid almost all gurls..but krishna luivss pratigya n only her...he hasnt ever tried to cum face to face with her or touch her in a bad way or sumthing..he just wants to livfe this feeling that hes in luv with her and he wants to get married to her and have kids and live happilyyy ever afterr...this isnt gundagardey??He's evil with ppl who're bad and evil lyk angad...
he has so much luv for pratigya uffffffff WOWWWWWWWWWWW..
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Your post does not make any sense at all. 

Do you even understand what harressment is or is it a romantic gesture for you? After all, you equate rape and making love as the same.

to me neither ur topic not ur tone is making any sense ...  where the hell has RAPE came from ??? 😕
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Friends, Calm down it is only a show which is to entertain its viewers. This topic is leading to un-necessary discussions and therefore will be CLOSED.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Moderator's Note:
Guys Relax!!

This post is regarding harassment and love let's stick to that ONLY.

Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed.Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting, instigating or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. It is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

We have not stopped anyone from criticizing.
While criticizing don't post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others. 

There is a difference between criticism and bashing. A critic is one who discusses things in perspective, never loses objectivity and states things in a logical and constructive way. But a basher is one, who states the points a bit too heavily such that, it no longer looks like criticism but looks like a total attack.

If anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Keep the discussions healthy.

IF Dev Team