Concept of harressment-Mod's Note Page 4

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I am curious but after taking a look at this show I wanted to know is harressment equated with love amongst those in India? What this guy is doing is harressing someone; unwelcome advances are not the same as love. If you love someone and they don't want you, you move on. If you are saying this girl is playing hard to get, is there any sign that she actually likes this guy even slightly? I don't see it - or did I miss something.

So basically, you have a show where a guy chases after a girl and the girl is going to be so enamoured by this sociopath in love with her, she is going to give in and a romance will blossom? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Give me a break🀒
πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i disagree :) .. u must read the concept of pratigya ...s of krishna ismaking castles in the air, coz he had been living like that .....according tothe concept she is not falling in love with him any time sooner...... so ithink we should notcome to conclusion...the show has just started ...give it some time....
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

i disagree :) .. u must read the concept of pratigya ...s of krishna ismaking castles in the air, coz he had been living like that .....according tothe concept she is not falling in love with him any time sooner...... so ithink we should notcome to conclusion...the show has just started ...give it some time....

I completely agree with you Sara!!!!
Laila2009 thumbnail

If that is the case then why are people wanting more scenes with them and why do you write "any time sooner" which means you are looking to see a romance blossom in the near future.

Thus you do see this as a romance in the making.
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Laila2009

I am curious but after taking a look at this show I wanted to know is harressment equated with love amongst those in India? What this guy is doing is harressing someone; unwelcome advances are not the same as love. If you love someone and they don't want you, you move on. If you are saying this girl is playing hard to get, is there any sign that she actually likes this guy even slightly? I don't see it - or did I miss something.

So basically, you have a show where a guy chases after a girl and the girl is going to be so enamoured by this sociopath in love with her, she is going to give in and a romance will blossom? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Give me a break🀒
πŸ˜•

Actually, I kind of agree with you. He seems to think that she is falling for him and yet, she doesn't even know his name! He signs his messages with your 'aashiq'....kinda creepyπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Laila2009

If that is the case then why are people wanting more scenes with them and why do you write "any time sooner" which means you are looking to see a romance blossom in the near future.

Thus you do see this as a romance in the making.

let me clear, im looking forward to the LOVE story ....that is true... but not for the sake of romantic scenes which u might ve thought...ppl like me are looking forward to their love storry as well as how she pratigya stands up for herself.... The CONCEPT has appealed me like i said  before....😊
Laila2009 thumbnail

let me clear, im looking forward to the LOVE story ....that is true... but not for the sake of romantic scenes which u might ve thought...ppl like me are looking forward to their love storry as well as how she pratigya stands up for herself.... The CONCEPT has appealed me like i said  before....😊

It appeals to you to watch a woman harressed? And yhou think that is what leads a woman to fall in love with a guy?

It appeals to you to watch a woman harressed? And yhou think that is what leads a woman to fall in love with a guy?

did i  said that πŸ˜•.... any ways ive said enough wotever i felt... if the concept is not appealing then dont watch .. simple... 😊... n stop harassing me with ur questions .... thanking in advance...😊

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love stories happen when two people have the same feeling towards each other of liking, desire and passion. But this is a love story of two people who are together for all the wrong reasons. A boy who doesn't understand the meaning of love but desires to acquire whatever he sets a liking for and a girl who is helpless and can save herself and her family by giving into his demands.

tis is from the abt the show section.....u see it is a lovestory....but the love hasn't started yet....as it has been said krishna still doesn't now wat is love.....he has tis different feeling for her and as it is said want to acquire her...... inititally its obv harresment for her...she is helpless....she does not fall in love with him...its not tat love at first site for her.....and tats wat the story is all abt.....how she satands upto krishna's "love" and how later slowly krishna will know the real meaning of love and how and why pratigya will fall for him

plus its just 2 weeks the show has started...wait and watch before u can be firm on ur stand 😊
Edited by debolinaroy08 - 14 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

Love stories happen when two people have the same feeling towards each other of liking, desire and passion. But this is a love story of two people who are together for all the wrong reasons. A boy who doesn't understand the meaning of love but desires to acquire whatever he sets a liking for and a girl who is helpless and can save herself and her family by giving into his demands.

tis is from the abt the show section.....u see it is a lovestory....but the love hasn't started yet....as it has been said krishna still doesn't now wat is love.....he has tis different feeling for her and as it is said want to acquire her...... inititally its obv harresment for her...she is helpless....she does not fall in love with him...its not tat love at first site for her.....and tats wat the story is all abt.....how she satands upto krishna's "love" and how later slowly krishna will know the real meaning of love and how and why pratigya will fall for him

plus its just 2 weeks the show has started...wait and watch before u can be firm on ur stand 😊

ROFL - guys, a love story developing out of harressing someone to the point they are forced into marrying them? Then what, he rapes her and you guys will call that the first time they made love? Amazing.