Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
In tere Naam the character of Raghe and here Krishna r similar..but then Pratigya is shown to b quite a strong character as compared to that girl in the film..also that film had a very sad ending and I don't think the same story can work in a daily soap..so here I m expecting Krishna and Pratigya's marriage and then life after that😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hm i dont think so
but we have to wait & watch

Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

the heroine of the film and pratigya are poles apart in character.. while the heroine was scared and sehmi hui pratigya is far more comfortable in her shoes.. yes, the storyline is similar but pratigya's character should make this more interesting

Originally posted by: jyoti06

In tere Naam the character of Raghe and here Krishna r similar..but then Pratigya is shown to b quite a strong character as compared to that girl in the film..also that film had a very sad ending and I don't think the same story can work in a daily soap..so here I m expecting Krishna and Pratigya's marriage and then life after that😳

hmm...it is...i read some reviews of that film too!!  =P
and I agree with you guyss too!!
BTW...there's already a thread relating to the same in Pratigya forum....see...Synopsis and Tere naam
JayaBachan thumbnail
It does seem similar but hope the serial does NOT turn out like Tere Naam. That movie has depressed me for ages and still does. I still get shivers just seeing Salman Khan that way .😭

So hopefully Krishna does not get bashed by his enemies and have his head hit on a train rail. Hopefully Pratigiya wont be that hard to get impressed as Nirgira or something did. And gosh, hopefully pratigiya would have more brains to not kill herself at the end but just simply wait (even for 50 years) till he gets better !
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It might be a bit similiar but I don't want it to be as in the end of the movie Nirjara dies and Radhe goes insane.
I so do not want that to happen to our beautiful Kriya.