Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that is so harsh to ban all forms of enterainment! 😲
Whats the point of life if you cant have entertainment...entertainment gives us happiness, makes us treasure those precious moment, makes us laugh, makes us live our life. Whats the point of life if you cant live it to the full? for me entertaiment is equivalent to breathing. Let it be simple things like cooking and gossiping with my mum, being in a different world when listening to a particular music,  watching a movie..thinking about my crush and smiling to myself, or simply being silly with my girls...whatever form, whatever package, big or small..i need entertainment to be me.

Xoxo
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sure it is..esp when life is so stressful. its important to be able to laugh and enjoy yourself in whatever way u like.  whether it be music, tv, books, plays...a joke session.  its good to have fun every once in a while..i think its what keeps us sane
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonur15

For me it is necessary .For me It could b in any form like talking with friends , cooking something, reading , shopping even decorating my home and my mandir  . It change my mood ..especially when im in a bad mood it helps a lot

yes sonu, music & a good book or even chatting with friends can get me out of my worst moods 😆 & i feel ready once again to tackle whatever was at hand . We are lucky that it not banned in our country.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If our mind is relxed, we can enjoy all kind of things....even we can enjoy the darkenss..if our mind reached in peak...we start dance or sing or paint .....it rejuvenates us....I think if we try to control our these kind of emotions....then it became artificial, a control is always ugly....Control has a violence in it. It is forced, artificial. When balance comes to us, it is a happening.... Suddenly it descends on us...I like to accept whatsoever comes, to accept it with gratefulness...enjoy the each moments....after the Eid party and bar hopping feel gr8 today...😉