Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sg08

It might actually be good for Sanjay Nath aka Pinu kaka....as a villain he would have a more meaty role than as DM's right-hand man when he had hardly anything to do than standing in the background and having a few dialogs here and there....as a villain he might get more scope to display his acting chops.

But how could he ... he will be out soon and may be have to come back with the other two AC n Virat
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks

soo Pinakin bhi turned out to be a traitor

Piya
bandinifan thumbnail
thankz uma...ur update is so much in detail.annas ur points r really coorect...the last part whr DM goes n puts the garland n lits the lamp is a very touching scene....it shows tht hes preety sure shes not his subhi......
ammoos thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Bandinifan🤗...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bandinifan, welcome to the forum.  You will enjoy it here, because we are  all great😆
mamkarachi thumbnail
hi all thanks for the update now i am back ...   sorry guys i missed a month cause  a very important person's death in family MAY ALLAH FORGIVE HIM INSHALLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamkarachi

hi all thanks for the update now i am back ...   sorry guys i missed a month cause  a very important person's death in family MAY ALLAH FORGIVE HIM INSHALLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about tha death i pray Allah forgives him and grants him a place in heaven amin
areej11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamkarachi

very sad to hear that  God bless him and give him place in heaven
ammoos thumbnail
Oh... so sad.. may his soul rest in peace
mamkarachi thumbnail
thanks all of u guys, u all are very kind and supporting😊