Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok Guys.. after reading all the superb sean written by you all.......i'm also feeling to write a RagVir sean... so hear goes mine.....

ok Ranveer comes home from office.. he goes to his room and there Ragini is doing some cleaning.... she is standing on a stool and trying to take out some bag which is kept on the top of the coburd.....Ranveer just sees her.... and just then Ragini looses her balance and is about to fall... then Ranveer Grabs her quickly... Ragini's eyes are closed and she is scared.. holding Ranveer tightly... Ranveer also is just looking at her... then Ragini opens hger eyes and see's ranveer... both have an eyelock for a sec.. and then Ranveer say's

Ranveer: Oh god!!!! thankyou sooo much.... agar office se ane ke badh muje har din asihi gift apne bahomei miljaye tho mei apse kahi koi shikayath nahi karunga.....😳....(Ragini is still in ranveers arms)

Ragini: Ranveer!! apbhi na!! muje niche utariye.....plz

Ranveer keeps looking at her and say's no by nooding his head cutely....

Ragini: Ranveeeerr.. plz... koi aajayega...

Ranveer: Sweetheart.. koi bhi aye muje koifarak nahi padtha..... tum harroz meri bahomei aase thodihi aathi ho.... and winks his eyes cutely.....

Ragini starts blushing.. ......... just then Ragini simply say's.. Ranveer Sadhana.... and ranveer in shoch just leaves her.. Ragini falls down.... and shouts "ouch".. and then ranveer looks at her and with funny expressions picks her up🤣... Ragini is very angry...

ragini: Ranveer....

Ranveer: oh..S-sorry Ragini.. tumne jhoot kyo bola ki Sadhana Bhabi ayihai..... isiliye ... meine...

Ragini with Funny and angry expressions (just as in the Chipkali sean) Ranveer.. appp kabhi nahi sudroge....... and is about to go..

Ranveer holds her hand and pulls her throughwords him... they are really really very close...

Ranveer: Ragini..... he say's lovingly staring at her... and Ragini still in a little angry mood........ looks the other side... npw Ranveer cutely holds his ears

Ranveer: Ragini i'm sorry.... muje mafkardo... plz sweetheart..........

Ragini has a little smile oher face.. but still showes her angry and again tries to go... but again ranveer pulls her throughwords him and now both are hugging each other very very tightly.... and Ragini smilingly takes her face near Ranveers ears

Ragini: it's ok Ranveer ... i-i love you...

She says and then slightly pushes him and runs away...... she turns around and gives him a vrey cute and loving looks and goes out......

Ranveer also smiles and does the actions which he did in the song "Yhe dooriya" just spreading his arms and smiling

will continue this..... please guys.. tell me how did you people like this
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago