Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

Oh Bajpai ji, keep smiling as you look very nice with a smile. 😆

Agree 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Yep, she started out being good but then consistently degressed after first few episodes.  She was the eternal trishanku of c-05 till she got eliminated.

I was hoping to see Harshit but I guess he is not srgmp.  Still, they could have gotten some better singer from UP - meri apni state hai di aur twinkle pakka watt lagayegi😆

I can see her succeeding in soaps though.  She has the looks, attitude and personality for show biz.  She is beautiful but the mahasangram is for singing😆  maharashtra ki vaishali dho daleygi ussey😆

Aap bhi na 😆  I think she will do alright....Vaishali, Pratibha and Poonam can open up dhobi ghaat...b/c they will be doing awesome jobs...Not sure how good Keka is as she had taken part b4 C-05, during C-05, One of the seasons of Indian Idol too....Have not heard her for long time so can't tell...

I am sure Zee can't invite Harshit as he was from VOI 2...But they did have him on JJWS which was sony show too right? 

Mistyy thumbnail
she has many opinions, she seems like a strong girl. She has talent, and she knows it...so i guess i don't mind her.