lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
SRK, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Khan in films and  Ejaj Khan and Now Iqbal Khan in TV all seem to be rocking( am I missing any Khan's) all seem to be having there stars in the right place, it is like being at the right time at the right place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
That's true.Khans seem to rule the roost. even Rajeev KHAN-DELWAAL.HEHEHE.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ur absolutely right. KHAN's rule . And nitica that was funny yeah Rajeev has also got a Khan in his name πŸ˜ƒ and he is offcourse too good.

Cheers

Lata

chillyflakes thumbnail

Oooh Nitica, you are smart man! I never noticed the ''Khan'' in the ''Khandelwal''! Good observation there!

No doubt about it, that all the Khans rock in a big way! Maybe its in their genes to look so good and the acting part goes with it!

I don't find Iqbal (Angad) to be all that ''good looking'' as such, but he is very much high on the ''hot'' factor, which I subscribe to Angad's enigma! But seriously ms. Kapoor has to show Angad next week, for god sake, its two weeks since the serial has begun, and we haven't seen or heard the hero properly even once!

Waiting desperately for Angad to come!

Chilly

jingle thumbnail
you are true KHAN'S just rock
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

i never knew that. thanx

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
sugar plum thumbnail
u know what, i think its in the khan-daan... get it?πŸ˜‰
xsonyxo thumbnail

LOL sugar bun... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... The Khans definitely RULE in their Khan-DaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ