Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh are you girls talking about Shaimak not being straight?😆
I took his dance classes too few years back.Before the final performance all the groups had to show their dance in front of him.So,me and my brother took a flower for him each but we got quite late to reach and he had already started giving instructions.So I tried to hide my flower but he saw it and he screamed from the mike looking at me "Is that for me?" I was like yes and he went like "Then give it to me naa"😆 I was so scared since I was very young LOL I went upto him and gave him the flower and then he told me to give him a kiss on his cheeks,I was like huh?😆
Oh that is a cute story Mehak. I had some friends who took Shiamak's dance classes too. I remember around the time Bunty aur Babli came out everyone was into Shiamak Dawar dancing classes. I think Nach Baliye and Kajraare were two songs that people performed then.

I think Shiamak is gay and watching him on DPL yesterday I was convinced even more. Sigh... he is so cute.
Yea,even I think he is gay.But he is adorable!!
That is what I was saying ealier... All the best ones are gay or taken.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Oh are you girls talking about Shaimak not being straight?😆

I took his dance classes too few years back.Before the final performance all the groups had to show their dance in front of him.So,me and my brother took a flower for him each but we got quite late to reach and he had already started giving instructions.So I tried to hide my flower but he saw it and he screamed from the mike looking at me "Is that for me?" I was like yes and he went like "Then give it to me naa"😆I was so scared since I was very young LOL I went upto him and gave him the flower and then he told me to give him a kiss on his cheeks,I was like huh?😆

THAT IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!

-fangirl squeal-

"Then give it me naa!"

😆

I would have passed out on the floor right there if he had kissed me on the cheek.😳

Trust me,it wasn;t as cute the day it happened😆 I felt so embarassed.
I acutally kissed him on the cheeks.I still remember that! LMAO
gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

THAT IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!

-fangirl squeal-

"Then give it me naa!"

😆

I would have passed out on the floor right there if he had kissed me on the cheek.😳

I kind of had a crush on him when I first saw a pic of him at the press conference. I always thought he was old but nope he is pretty young.

Was he not the guy who made a brief apperance on Nach Baliye in BaB?
^He choreographed Nach Baliye so it might be him. Don't know - I didn't pay that much attention to the video.

I feel like listening to that song now though. Oh wait Dhan Te Nan just came on shuffle - I'll just listen to that instead. Can't get enough of it.
Gabs,yea its the same one.
xChandnix thumbnail
Guys, nice talks and all but its NOT RELATED to the topic at all discussing the sexuality of various celebrities, & who may be with who. Please stick to the topic. :)