Update: Sep 28, 2009-Dasera special Part 1

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
There is no update so I am doing it. The episode was a Dasera special combo with Bhaskar-Bharti and ran for an hour. I'll do the LS parts.
Pooja asks Karan where is he going? Can he drop her off at Churchgate as she wants to avoid the train. Karan tells her he is going to Worli and cant drop her. He calls Mens Universe(MU) office and enquires after Mr. Chaddha. They tell him that Mr. Chaddha comes to the office at 1 pm. Karan asks for an appointment but they have already put down the phone. Pooja serves him breakfast and rushes out saying she needs to go early today. Karan cribs as to who will give him the spoon.

At Ladies Special Pooja tells Kamini and her mates that co-incidentally the name of MU's owner is Amarjeet Chaddha. Kamini receives a call from Karan who tells her he will transfer the Dhanbad bunglow in her name and asks her to meet him at 2pm. All the women are excited but Pooja guesses that Karan will first go to MU at 1pm and verify Kamini's story only then give Kamini the bunglow. Babli suggests they before Karan to MU and speak to Mr. Chaddha and convince him to help them. Meanwhile it is shown Amarjeet(Vivek Mushran) arrives at MU office and he's in a bad mood. The employees comment that today whoever comes before him is over.

Meanwhile they also show Armaan's(Aamir Ali) daughter Jia has been kidnapped by a goon Vasuli to settle scores with Bharti(Ragini Khanna). He demands Rs. 10 lakhs and asks her to board the Ladies Special and come to Mahalaxmi station. Armaan thinks Jia is missing and takes Payal's (Anchal Sabarwal) who is an RJ help and makes an announcement about Jia which the women in Ladies Special hear. Bharti without revealing to Armaan what's going arranges for the money and boards the Ladies Special with the help of the four friends and Kamini. They make fun of her as she behaves as if she has gotten into Ladies Special for the first time. Bharti agrees. The train reaches Mahalaxmi and Bharti gets off in a hurry before telling more about herself. The other women also get down.

Vasuli is waiting for Bharti with Jia at the station. Bharti is unable to find them. Meanwhile Jia touches Babli and she thinks Vasuli is groping her. She ends up beating up Vasuli. Lol! Shubha realizes that Jia is the missing kid from the radio announcement but in the confusion Jia escapes from Vasuli's clutches. The women try to find her but without results and finally decide to give up and go to MU office. They ask Shubha to go to the school as the kids are waiting for her. It is shown that Vasuli is able to find Jia and take her with him again. Due to all this Bharti isnt able to meet Vasuli and returns disappointed.

The women reach MU office. Karan also reaches there in his car and wants to park in an empty parking space. The guard says its reserved for MU staff. Karan tries to bribe him but the guard refuses and asks him to park elsewhere. Bharti comes from behind in her car and honks for Karan to vacate the parking space. Karan is annoyed at seeing Bharti honking at him. They give each other dirty looks and Karan leaves.

Karan reaches the MU offices. The women see him and hide. He demands rudely from the receptionist to see Chaddha. The receptionist is annoyed with his behavior and asks him to wait. He refuses and wants to meet Chaddha immediately. The receptionist tells him that he can either wait or is welcome to leave. Karan agrees and gets ready to leave. The women heave a sigh of relief. But he again turns back and tells the receptionist that he will wait. The women are now worried what will the they do now. While sitting Karan looks towards the spot where the women are hiding and notices something....

Preview: Vasuli is with Jia at a fair. The women and Bharti are looking for them. Bharti is dressed in a period costume. Karan tells her that she cant fight him him as she is a woman. Bharti tells him to fight with this woman and show. Karan raises his hand to slap Bharti when he notices other staff from MU standing behind her.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this great update! I missed the first part thinking it was BB only & started watching it when LS was supposed to start...the update helped, thanks a ton!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank you so much! I don't know where Isha is... I'm going to drop her a PM. Until she starts updating again, could you please be our written updater?

Love,
-Nikasha-
ketaki_ry thumbnail
'oh. my. god!.' ðŸ˜²
(IF made stalking people easy once again, and guess where it took me!)

It is so funny, this was the 1st episode ever I saw of LS! Must say - it looks like a good show - very good actors and what seems like a decent direction - wonder why they thought of mix and matching it with a very wacky show like Bhaskar bharti.. 🤔
Edited by ketaki_ry - 14 years ago