Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think it was stupid on her part... because there is a certain time to use your head and clearly she did not in this case... there's a saying, dhaidh hoshiyaari se maare gayi...  
she tried to be 'clever' and clearly fell flat on her face... and one should know one's strength...

btw, akki got only two flags... which is quite something because it really was a hard stunt....!

loved the episode, though...

and yeah, i find rosa quite annoying as well...
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

i think it was stupid on her part... because there is a certain time to use your head and clearly she did not in this case... there's a saying, dhaidh hoshiyaari se maare gayi...  

she tried to be 'clever' and clearly fell flat on her face... and one should know one's strength...

btw, akki got only two flags... which is quite something because it really was a hard stunt....!

loved the episode, though...

and yeah, i find rosa quite annoying as well...

😆 tht was so true ........she wanted to show off tht she can dare to do wat otehr didnt ......
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ ys that ws da stupidity na... she shouldnt hav taken a big rist @ dat crucial time..wen she knew if they fail they would b out.. n there ws no chance of comin baq as WC round had already happened