should there be inscet stunts on kkk2?

john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Do you think, Khatraon Ke Khiladi should get away from insects and cockroaches stunts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They  havent done so many of those anyways..! most of them are physical..! the insect stunts theyv done did focus more on their fear (apart from the first one...which was just disgusting) ..! so i think its appropriate to use insects..as long they are used to scare the contestants..and not make em hurl!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i dun mind ..unless it contains eating those creepy things .........and as darkangel said .....only 2-3 stunts till now was associtaed wit insects .....so its fine watching it for a change sumtimes
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkangel136

They  havent done so many of those anyways..! most of them are physical..! the insect stunts theyv done did focus more on their fear (apart from the first one...which was just disgusting) ..! so i think its appropriate to use insects..as long they are used to scare the contestants..and not make em hurl!

Are you disgusted with the one where earthworms thrown on the head ??
darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah...but not because they were thrown on the head...because they had to use their mouth to do so! 🤢
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well, i thnk v hav seen enuf of insects in a recent reality show iss jungle se bachao.. so, these type of stunts would b borin for meEdited by Usman_m - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess they shud try insects, reptiles and other animal stuff sure enough to get the fear out but shud not go overboard with it. Like Usmanji said I don't want to see more insect eating and creepy crawly overdone stuff after IJSMB...

john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think using insects in shows like this is fine,it challenges your mental strength more than anything else.