Im not Hate guru in real life:Akash..LOLz

madhy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I wish Farah all the happiness: Akashh
15 Feb 2008, 0000 hrs IST,ROSHNI K OLIVERA ,TNN

Print                  Write to Editor

doweshowbellyad=0;
ALL SMILES: Akashh Deep Saigal (TOI Photo)

"I sent her a message. I wish her all the best with the three angels she's got in her life," says Akashh.

In your TV serial Kuch Is Tarah from a hate guru you are now falling in love?
Yes the track is such that I will fall for Kanya, the character played by Dimple.

In real life have you ever been a hate guru?
I don't think so. That's not me, it's not my personality. 😍😍😍

Have you been a love guru dishing out advice to friends ever?
I have given advice on love to friends, but not like a guru!

How was Valentine's Day yesterday?
It was wonderful. I spent it with my production house (laughs). Of course, after my shoot I spent time with my girlfriend.

Tell us about her...
She is a princess who's come straight from heaven.

Isn't she Sharon and Alyque Padamsee's daughter Shazahn?
No comments (smiles).

Farah, your ex-girlfriend, delivered triplets recently...
I sent her a message. I wish her all the best with the three angels she's got in her life. I'm very happy for her.

But things got unpleasant when you lashed out at her during the previous season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa where she was a judge and you, a contestant...
I didn't lash out at her. I just expressed myself in a very emotional way. I don't think that was lashing out. People who have a mind of their own would understand if not now, then definitely in time. I'm sure Farah has a mind of her own and she understands that there was nothing that I really said against her. It was blown out of proportion. I wish her luck and happiness and I'm sure the babies will bring her and her family even more luck and happiness.

Talking about work, your character in Kuch Is Tarah has now got a comic touch to it...
I'm exploring new boundaries. Comedy comes naturally to me. I'm enjoying it. Actually people are enjoying it more than me. I've got many calls and messages. The TRPs too have gone up.

Why aren't you seen in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi these days?
I think that's because the Viraani family has become poor so my character Eklavya has left them.

Will you be back?
I'm sure. Pulkit is not in the show anymore and there should be a track with Mouni. I hope so. Kyunki is very close to my heart. I always want to be connected with the show. Are the creatives listening??

What about acting in movies?
I'm just waiting for someone to come and knock at my door and say there's an interesting role for you. I think I need to get a good agent. I also hope I get some work with my favourite production house. Maybe Ekta should give me a good role in one of her movies (smiles). point to be noticed 😆 🤣😆

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/I_w ish_Farah_all_the_happiness_Akashh_/articleshow/2782568.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanku :) lets see wat movie he bags a role in . probzbly a ram gopal verma film lol
gums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm just waiting for someone to come and knock at my door and say there's an interesting role for you. I think I need to get a good agent. I also hope I get some work with my favourite production house. Maybe Ekta should give me a good role in one of her movies (smiles). point to be noticed
i find nothing to laugh about it