Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What more can I possibly add here? You guys have said it all for me 😊 So, I'd like to quote each and everyone of you and say ditto! πŸ˜› I started as a fan of IJSMB, became a secret fan and am ending as a fan of this forum. Such fun I've had here and laughed so much, will never forget and thank you so mcuh πŸ€—
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will miss this show a lot... Had a great time in this forum... It was so much fun with some really funny posts...πŸ˜† That bicycle shall stay on for a long time to come I guess...πŸ˜† I hope we can all meet again in another section soon - maybe Big Boss! I will miss you all and sorry if any of my comment offended anyone... Edited by smallwonder - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys ...........Well .....so i guess today si the last day we all r in this forum .....as teh show ended  (i m so glad.......bout the show ended not bout teh forum πŸ˜†)

I really made sum new friends here whom i wud like to meet on every forum for sure ............special thx to Meena , RB(we will b discussing poiltics anyway .....after all thts our fav topic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), RW ,mohit, mandy ,GG,SAS,DC,111192,pschoablehead(i hope i got teh spellings correct this timeπŸ˜†), MB ,susan , perferangel,pksanam,mehak,pallavi ,ishtaar and ya how can i forget our studji  πŸ˜†

Gud bye guys ....c u all at sum otehr adda now πŸ˜†

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
ram92 thumbnail
yup i had a gr8 time in this forum. Having good arguments with akash fans πŸ˜† But seriously it was really good to meet u guyz here and enjoy your funny posts about jungle contestants. And bye for now. We will surely meet in a new reality show.πŸ€—πŸ˜­
Edited by ram92 - 14 years ago
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i also enjoyed visiting this forum and will love to see all u guys in the dance premer leagure forum when the show start and we can have a blast there also.

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desicrowd

haha...thats true...

plz pm me too...wud love to see him at 50 still behaving like a baby...

He Is the sticky glue who is holdling all of us together... fans and ahem..ahem.. and the secret fan club πŸ˜†