Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Me too usme ek alag hi maza hai...realtiy shows mein lot of ppl stay aways from Spoilers....main to spoilers dekhte hi pehle kuud jaati hun...Can't stay away....

Haan you are right ek alag hi mazaa hai , we know ki aab excitement build hogiπŸ˜›, I too read the spoilers it make the watching exp more fun😳
realitybites thumbnail
Bugs> the cake thing was funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way it exploded and all of them were standing with containers, puri tayari ke saath! Anaida sabko cake de rahi and said mitti lagi hui haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: realitybites

Bugs> the cake thing was funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way it exploded and all of them were standing with containers, puri tayari ke saath! Anaida sabko cake de rahi and said mitti lagi hui haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

poor guys muss b thinking ...when we can  eats rats and lizrds toh yeh mitti kya cheez hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m sure ...yeh mitti bhi unhe ......dessert lag rahi hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Anaida needs to be a little cool about the JC's.
She probably doen't understand ...people voted for her because of the way she carried herself in the jungle..and the way she handled Aakash,not becuase of how well she performed the challenges.

If we just compare by jungle challenge..Mona would win hands down
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

poor guys muss b thinking ...when we can  eats rats and lizrds toh yeh mitti kya cheez hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m sure ...yeh mitti bhi unhe ......dessert lag rahi hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yeah  this was sachmuch bacho ka khel in front of the rats. cockroaches they ate! as u said dessert hi thaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishtar

I agree Anaida needs to be a little cool about the JC's.
She probably doen't understand ...people voted for her because of the way she carried herself in the jungle..and the way she handled Aakash,not becuase of how well she performed the challenges.

If we just compare by jungle challenge..Mona would win hands down

Well said, she better compose herself fast as the final is on Fri. Hardly anytime. This just make Chetan and Mona gain an adv since both of them are quite cool nowadays esp Mona is super cool!

Oh Mona performed the best in JCs didnt know that!πŸ˜›
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man I saw the episode...yeah Anaida needs to compose herself and not get so agitated...I guess the game is getting on to her...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Akash is FINALLY OUT!!!! thank God!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this elimination will shut him up and make him realise that the audience never liked him..he only got lucky! 🀣

thanks so much!
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Mandy, Akash is a fool who is full of himself. People like him get used by others all their lives. Anaida is right about him. It's better to have a fool like him in your corner rather than be against him. I hope he watches the show and reforms himself. Very unlikely though.

Actually ..now that he is out,I am feeling a litlle sorry for him.
At the end of the day,its just a show...and he shouldn't suffer because of it.
I hope he gets some help.