Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
That Marc is so narrow minded..Time n again, Anaida and Chetan have confirmed that they are brothers n sisters..she tied a rakhi and yesterday in the argument she told over n over that she is upset coz she considered him brother and ended up insulting him with the broom.  Marc not everyone misbehaves in the name of relationship!
So i will say Marc u too much...

Originally posted by: sunandshine

That Marc is so narrow minded..Time n again, Anaida and Chetan have confirmed that they are brothers n sisters..she tied a rakhi and yesterday in the argument she told over n over that she is upset coz she considered him brother and ended up insulting him with the broom.  Marc not everyone misbehaves in the name of relationship!

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God ......this shows ....wat mentality these ppl carry ......🤢🤢🤢 and after all this .....who wud want to be their sisters ....these ppl understand only one kinda relationship !! juss badmouth otehr ppl and their feelings juss cuz of ur creepy mentality 
disgusting🤢
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
SLV3 thumbnail

I thought Marc's back gave way but not realised that his brains too stopped working........

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That dirty stupid mind can only think this.  He is the one who tries to get attention by bringing his past women on the show for no reason at all (Priety and Pooja)...so obviosuly he thinks everyone is as dirty as he is.  THANK GOD HE IS GONE..... now when he knows how much he is hated he will still blame it on this that and the rest of the worls trying to absolve himself of all blame.

GANDA AADMI !!!
Edited by shellily - 14 years ago
But i love him, he looks great

Originally posted by: shellily

That dirty stupid mind can only think this.  He is the one who tries to get attention by bringing his past women on the show for no reason at all (Priety and Pooja)...so obviosuly he thinks everyone is as dirty as he is.  THANK GOD HE IS GONE..... now when he knows how much he is hated he will still blame it on this that and the rest of the worls trying to absolve himself of all blame.

GANDA AADMI !!!

I thought Anaida and Chetan bhai-behan ban chuke hai..🤔
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just because someone 'looks' good, does not mean they 'are' good...

Marc, honestly, that man has just degraded himself further with this... despicable...!!
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spoke

But i love him, he looks great

But we are not talking about his looks... we are talking about his personality and behaviour...nothing lovable about those !!!