Gauri's look-Who thinks she should shun glasses?

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Now that Gauri's been 'loved' by Akash,some people think that she should change the way she looks n most importantly,she should swith the Lenses..... What do u think? Let's discuss??

Well, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally think ....Gauri's right!! Though I even thought that Gauri's mother-in-law had a good suggestion,now I think seeing Akash falling for Gauri that GAuri has a Point!! Yes!! If a change in outwardly appearance creates a change in attitude of the person,then that might change in No Time!! I think Gauri's been wise enough NOT TO CHANGE for Akash but she got his attention,his love👏

I think what Gari CAN DO NOW  that she's already Been Accepted by Akash is change her sarees to little more plain sarees like Other Sisters wear n also she should understand that She's past the NEW BAHU stage,so she can wear lighter jwellry n still look Beautiful😳.... but HEY,No Compromise with her Glasses! That's an important part of  Gauri's personality l🤓Just have a look at  Kajol Preity  n Rani out in Glasses.
I think they r  mosttttttttttttttttt gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous actresses ever n they lookb awesome in these pictures!!Even in glasses!! Yes,someone can also look good in glasses,so  KUDOS To Gauri's Self Confidence👏.....GAURi,KEEP IT UP👍🏼

I Wish Gauri best Of luck!

Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She definately is past the new bahu stage, but who will tell her that? Gauri is a blockhead who thinks that her gawdy sarees and jewelry represent her character. A change in her appearance has been long overdue, but there will be no point in it if she doesn't change her personality.

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i would rather prefer her not to wear glasses at all yaar
kxs19 thumbnail
She needs better glasses or no glasses
Janna84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree no glasses please gauri take them off
rainabow thumbnail
I wear contacts and glasses both (not at the same time, obviously, but I'll wear either one depending on my mood). My glasses actually suit my face though! Gauri's are ugly and unflattering. I do not think she needs to get rid of them but she can at least find a nicer pair.

However, as Rachna said, she thinks her ugly clothes and ugly glasses represent her as a person, so there is little point in changing them. Clothes respresent who we are on the inside. If she is just going to be the same old dull and pathetic Gauri, she may as well present herself in the same pathetic way.
Edited by rainabow - 14 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's her sense of style that's atrocious. Her dress sense is beyond impractical.

Someone get her to the nearest fabindia location.. she needs some light-weight shalwars, kurtas, and elegant cotton saris. And she needs to lose the Rs. 300 sadak-ka imitation waala jewelry. I loved all the jewelry that Prachi's mom in Kayamath wore, always so elegant and simple.

And Gauri should keep her glasses, but she should just get glasses that complement her face more. Glasses can truly be really cute looking!

[im
Edited by --arti-- - 14 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainabow

I wear contacts and glasses both (not at the same time, obviously, but I'll wear either one depending on my mood). My glasses actually suit my face though! Gauri's are ugly and unflattering. I do not think she needs to get rid of them but she can at least find a nicer pair.

However, as Rachna said, she thinks her ugly clothes and ugly glasses represent her as a person, so there is little point in changing them. Clothes respresent who we are on the inside. If she is just going to be the same old dull and pathetic Gauri, she may as well present herself in the same pathetic way.

It's the same with me. I have contacts and glasses both, but my glasses work with my face. Gauri's glasses are like Harry Potter's glasses, only suitable to him. Even if she has glasses, the frames are changed yearly. She can't just stick to one style for the rest of her life. Her character just pisses me off. I don't like any part of it.
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^ lol.. they do look like Harry Potter glasses. They found the most unflattering glasses to deliberately make her look bad. That's why her whole insistence that Akash love her the "way she is" makes no sense! The way she is is a caricature, nothing normal.