Pooja-Ashmit are made for each other

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😊 Right on 😊

I can't wait to see Pooja-Ashmit get married. Its going to be so much fun and so exciting. OMG! Ashmit was looking so cute in the Holi episode with the red color on his face. I loved when he put the color on Pooja afterwards. It was soooo romantic 😳 😳 😳 Too bad they have already made Ashmit's character negative! Couldn't they have waited after the wedding. The directors are ruining the festive and happy mood. But Ashmit has a cool edge to him now, he isn't Mr goody-two-shoes anymore which makes him more realistic and clever. I think the grey shades will make his character even more likable. I can't believe I am saying this, but sorry Ronit 😕 😕 😕 You're history...

Pooja aur Ashmit sirf ek duje ka liye bana hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I agree, they do make a cute couple. and ashmit has nothing against her. ya they did bring his -ve character really early, but I think its not -ve coz agar inder naye us keh saath ya uss ko mom keh saath bora kiya tha tu naturally he will take revenge and I don't think thats -ve.

sonya can u please upload the pics from holi episode if u have them, I really want to see them. coz of stupid dish I missed the episode.😭

wait till taf read ur post and he will fighting with u, u were one his biggest supporters. for Ronit+pooja forever.

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

AIKARAMBA!!! Sonya....U READ MY MIND!! OMG THEY DO MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!! OOOOHHHH CANT WAIT FOR THE MARRAIGE......HURRY UP....HURRY UP....HURRY UP.....HURRY UP!!!!

I CANT WAIT!! ASHMIT-POOJA FOREVER!!!😃👏

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Yes.....I do want Pooja-Ronit 2getha!But let me supprot Ashmit 4 now...BECHARA uska koi FAMILY NAHI HAI!😆 

Originally posted by: jagmeet

i am really sad of them getting married 😭i like ashmit but ashmit is playing a negative role and in the end pooja and ronit are going to reunite and taf i thought you wanted pooja and ront to reunite.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well , what can i say? i only liked pooja-aakash jodi 😭
samie thumbnail
i love the ashmit n pooja jodi can wait till she bcoms mrs malhotra she deserves happiness n ashmit can give them 2 her after all he does want 2 destroy the evil gujaral family😆
Mona Lisa thumbnail
Please Nooooooooooooo Pooja-Ronit rock
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
like ashmit more now that he has a grey shade like bajaj of kzk
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashmit n Pooja's Jodi Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arshia thumbnail
ur right! i was like omg.. ronit is fading! lol.