FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ‘ Mindblowing!!!!!

luv it! gr8 job mich...tht was sooooooooo awesome...i really enjoyd it πŸ˜‰
Sehgal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Great job Michelle.i really loved the whole scene . it is lovely😳.And i hope same thing happens on monday's episode.it'll be greatπŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by dilpreet15 - 14 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SCENE 4

Okkkiess, hello shello, people. Was thinking of writing a scene, and remembered this one idea I'd had back when the goon-kiss aired. Have actually written the two parts preceeding this before, but didn't get around to writing this one, and now is as good a time as any. You might want to read the first two scenes,here, before this one just to jog your memory and understand what is happening. Thought this whole sequence would look ethereal if picturized, but don't know how it came out written, seems kind of tangent-y. Bear with the length, advance mein sorry πŸ˜› (Note that this is occurring before the pool incident, insulting-kiss, 8PM meeting, etc., etc., so while Abhi is put off by Nikki, he is not enraged like he was after all of that stuff.)

----------------------

Seconds seemed to be stretching on like hours. She rang the bell again.  Waiting, waiting, waiting. Just as she was about to ring it again, doubts intruding in her mind by now, out popped Abhi's head through the door, his hair sticking up, eyes laced with sleep.  Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

"Haha, good try. I had the same dream two nights ago, though," he mumbled, and made to close the door on her face. Hurriedly, she put her hand on it, preventing him from closing it. Lord knew what hour it was that she'd turned up at his doorstep, and the man thought he was dreaming.

"What? You didn't try to hold the door open last time. Actually, you weren't wearing a saari, either," he squinted. A small smile started playing on his lips, "Nice touch, I must say."

Nikki flicked him under the ear, making him clap his hand to his ear with a painful "Ow!" He looked at her indignantly, about to retort, before realizing that Nikki was on his doorstep in flesh and blood, at this odd time. Blood drained from his face, and worry and apprehension replaced slumber lightning-fast. "Nikki, what's going on? Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

"Abhi...I just need to talk to you'" she replied, suddenly taken aback by the heat in his voice, the concern on his face.

He looked at her for a moment, studying her closely, wondering what could have brought her here at this time, especially after what had happened earlier. "Come in," he said, walking inside himself.

"Never thought you'd ask," Nikki said, stepping and following him in, only to realize that she was talking to Abhi's bare, retreating back. Heat rose in her cheeks, and she looked away, blushing profusely. All this time only his head had been peeping through the door, and she hadn't realized that he'd been wearing no shirt. Stray thoughts began to bloom in her mind, thinking of those well-defined muscles, his lean back...

Letting out a small breath and refocusing, she tried to think of what she was here for. Running to his house in a mad rush, she hadn't thought of what exactly it was that she'd say to him. He was going to be out here in a few seconds, and she needed time, time to order her thoughts. Her mind flashed back to what had happened earlier that day, Armaan rudely abusing Abhi, while he just stood there...taking it all. His silence had been louder than anything he could've done, his eye's stinging accusation at her...Would he look at her the same way now?

Fumbling, she made a bid at words, just as Abhi came back in. Thankfully, he'd put on a white hoodie, or she'd never have been able to think properly, let alone do or say anything. God, but he was a vision, she thought, allowing herself a fill of him. He leaned against the door frame of his room, "What's up, Nikki?"

She made herself look straight into his eyes. Was there a hint of disappointment there, or was she just imagining it? Was Abhi thinking of what had happened that morning, just like her? His hands on her face, wiping her tears...his arms holding her around the waist...his fingers interlocked through hers. She couldn't look away, despite wanting to. They were locked in an unspoken trance, and she couldn't summon the words to describe what it was between them...

"Will you take me somewhere...somewhere far, far away from here?" she asked, taking him by surprise. He'd hadn't been expecting her to say something like that. Good, neither had she. "Somewhere quiet, somewhere no one can interrupt us?" The dim lights played shadows across his face, but she knew Abhi was looking at her, studying her. A small, tiny nod. He was giving her a chance.

"Let me get my keys." She saw him grab them off the coffee table, and put on white sneakers. Gesturing for her to lead, he opened the car lock, and she sat in his black Altima, watching him lock the door to the house.

She didn't know where they were going, and maybe he didn't either...they rode silently for a while. She saw that his hands were placed at 10 and 2, perfect positioning on the steering wheel, and for some reason, that small detail made her fall even harder for him. How something so minute could make him even more irresistible to her, even she didn't know. Abhi only tried to ask her what she wanted to talk about once more. When she didn't reply, he let it go. The silence was heavy, but never awkward.

When he finally stopped the car, she realized they were at the beach. During the whole ride, she had been unaware of where they were headed to, lost in her own thoughts. She got out wordlessly, and headed for the shore, mood pensive, as Abhi followed her. They walked down the seaside, leaving footsteps in the sand, the calm of the night surrounding them, as the whole world seemed to be asleep. Catching the warm summer breeze, Nikki's pallu rippled in the night sky, shimmering as moonlight fell on it. Their hands brushed for a brief second, and electricity seemed to spark into her body. Abhi had decided to wait until she was ready to talk, making the silence even more pronounced as he went and sat on the sand, right by the water.Taking a deep breath, she took the place beside him. They sat staring at the moon for a long time before she finally began.

"I was 13 when my parents separated. One day, just like that. All I heard were raised voices...mom packing her bags, leaving. Dad took me to Daadi's house. I spent weeks there, maybe even months. No one told me what had happened, but I knew something had gone irreversibly wrong. They put me into boarding school and I was told that my father had gone on an extended business trip. Little did I know that it would be more than an extended trip, and being a naive, innocent girl believed that my parents would come and get me back one day soon. Saw Mom once in the office at the school, where she'd come to pay my fees. When I asked her if we were going home, she told me it wasn't possible for her to bring me up all alone, I was too big a burden for her to bear. I remember crying myself to sleep for weeks, months...countless nights that never seemed to end. They never came to see me, I never heard from them. All they gave me was their money, a trust-fund, thinking it would fulfill all my needs, leaving me to grow up in a strange world. The parents of my friends came and went, dotting on their children, loving them, while I sat watching from the sidelines deprived of any affection. There were no vacations where I went home, no summer trips, no birthday parties, no gifts...

The only way I could escape it all was by putting on a mask, pretending that everything was right in the world. The only way to hide the sadness rooted deep in my bones was by laughing, joking and busying myself in life... I decided to go to Med school because I wanted to be independent, self-reliant, because I didn't trust anyone or anything to hang by me except myself. I built a wall around myself, refusing to let anyone inside, fearful that they'd leave me in its rubble, just like my parents had. In those four years, I created my own world, my own friends, and my own rules."

She could hear the sound of Abhi breathing beside her. The stillness of the night seemed have set thickly over them, waves crashing in and away with a silent rhythm. Nikki took a deep breath and continued, still looking straight ahead. "Now, after all these years, someone's trying to break this wall, threatening to enter in...opening the Pandora of emotions that I buried a long time ago. I've closed myself off to those feelings, but when you're near me, I want to feel them...when you touch me, they flood into my soul...I'm scared of giving in...scared that there'll be nothing but sand running through my fingers when I turn around and look for you...Tell me, Abhi...main kya karoon?"

"Stopping running away from yourself, Nikki," he whispered, his voice cracking, overwhelmed from what she had just disclosed. "Maybe you need to surrender. Maybe you'll miss out on something beautiful if you don't." Closing her eyes, she let his words sink in, let herself believe what he was saying.

"Will you help me?" she asked, placing her hand on top of his that had been lying between them on the sand, all this time.

He entwined his fingers through hers, "I'll be there for you...always." Leaning into him, she rested her head on his shoulder, and they sat experiencing the feel of each under the star-strewn night-sky.

Edited by ftm_ca - 14 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Fati, Last night I read your scene and I was moved to tears by the beauty of it......You are a fabulous writer and loved the way you got AN to open their hearts out.... I was so upset with my net connections which suddenly was not getting connected for some reason. I spent atleasst 20 mins at 3 am trying to connect only to tell you how much I loved your scene....Do keep writing.

Mich
mich09 thumbnail

Thanks a lot Radhika, Alyssa and Dilpreet, for your lovely comments on my scene. So glad you all liked it. Thanks once again

Mich
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it .................loved it...........the way the ending was superb michπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And the other one pool scene..............OMG god so very emotional n touching...........i mean its was relli simple yet very beaifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by vaish04 - 14 years ago
mich09 thumbnail

OK Vaishnavi, πŸ˜ƒ   I hope you like it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

MichEdited by mich09 - 14 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mich09

OK Vaishnavi, πŸ˜ƒ   I hope you like it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Mich

liked it???? loved it !! awsomeeeeπŸ‘
mich09 thumbnail

Oh thanks so much Vaishnavi. So glad you loved it....Your comments are so sweet. Thanks once again

Mich
-ialwayswill- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mich09

Oh thanks so much Vaishnavi. So glad you loved it....Your comments are so sweet. Thanks once again

Mich

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  πŸ‘πŸ‘
     πŸ‘  
😳Great work need appreciation😳