Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinka28 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rambo55

If she was shocked cos she was out then its fine, but if she was shocked if she thinks wat would people say then i guess its no big deal.

She was asked "DO U THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH ANY1 OTHER THAN UR HUSBAND?".

Now in our country full of hypocrites 'culture protectors' or 'moral police', if a lady confidently says 'YES,I DO' then its soooo taboooooo!.

Every married male n female on this earth occasionaly thinks about some1else other than their spouse,fantasize about having sex with other beign other than their spouses.

Infact famous sexologists recommend this as an remedy to think of some1 else u fantasize while having sex with ur spouse.This is recommended when ur sex life is going down,and i think there is nothing wrong inapplying this remedy to boost up ur sex life.

I'm sure that poor teacher must be ridiculed bh her relatives,friends behind her back when they must also be fantasizing about some1else while having sex.

There was 1 secret survey conducted on this topic when 1 CEO @ a corporate said that sometimes i fantasize about my HOT secretary while having sex with my wife.Then wats wrong in it?..if hes getting satisfaction and giving supersatisfaction to his wife then wats wrong?!!!,...its better than having a physical relationship with his secretary & ruining their family life,isnt it?

I'm sure women should also be going through same phase,thinking about their hot boss,collegue,model,actor etc while in the bed with their husbands.

Its million times better than having real-extra marital affair and destroying urs and ur partners life.

GROW UP HYPOCRITE PEOPLE (who think the above actions r wrong)

i cant say much abut this thing
but yes the question was not THINK
it was "will you cheat on your husband if he never found about your affair??"
thats was ki agar apnk husband na pata chaale to kya aap cheat kerna chahegi
it was not about "think" it was about "will"
apne dimag mein har insan ki kuch ajib fantasy hoti hai.... jinhe soch kha ja sakta hai
per yaa ek soch nahin yhan usse usk decision k bare mein pucha jara raha tha
ki agar na pata cahle to kregi ya anahin

thats why she was shocked...
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinka28

i dont have star plus email id...
if you can plz yaar email ker do unhe and mujhe bhi dena taki main bhi ker dun
i dont know why people itna bwal machaye hue kyon hai
vo saas bhau ki khani mein ye sab dekh sakte hai ... imean un crapy shows mein bhi har pair 2-3 shadi ya out wedlock affarir without merriage chilld hote hai vahan koi farak nahin
vahan ye log apne dada dadi pota paoti parents k sang baith k dekh sakte
per sirf direct word sex use hone pe , direct word affair use hone pe inhe problem hai
vahan ye sab dekh ker roj baith ker un char k liye ansu bha sakte hai yahan sirf kisi aam insan ka sach sunna hi mushkil hai in logo k liye

Ur point proves that v r all perverse & hypocrites in one way or the other.Well, human nature!!.
For instance if a lady is staying alone with her son and her husband is staying out of country & if her husbands best friend visits their place just HAAL CHAAL poochne ke liye & its all clean mind u,but then too neigbours start gossiping that 'ye kyo yaha ata rehta hai,dono mein kuch chakkar hai lagta hai'..& all kinds of S***..so thats how our society is,cant do anything about it.

YOu can send your suggestion to [email protected] 
this is the right forum to give them our message http://forum.indya.com/forumdisplay.php?f=483

rambo55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinka28

i cant say much abut this thing
but yes the question was not THINK
it was "will you cheat on your husband if he never found about your affair??"
thats was ki agar apnk husband na pata chaale to kya aap cheat kerna chahegi
it was not about "think" it was about "will"
apne dimag mein har insan ki kuch ajib fantasy hoti hai.... jinhe soch kha ja sakta hai
per yaa ek soch nahin yhan usse usk decision k bare mein pucha jara raha tha
ki agar na pata cahle to kregi ya anahin

thats why she was shocked...

If wat u r saying is true then its a diff ballgame alltogether.
As far as i remember after the verdict was given,she told RK something about 'main sochti hu'..when rajiv said 'agar aap ye english mein transalate kare tow 'do u think' hi hota hai"....so i thought......
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@rambo55... i think the question you are referring to is different... that one she passed... the one she actually got false is "will you sleep/cheat on oyur husband IF he never finds out?" and she said no but the actual answer is yes...

But i have to say that this question was WILL you cheat not if you CHEATED... like rambo55 said before it could be about some actor, model etc. maybe she had fantasize about sleeping with an actor before and thought that she will do it as long as her husband doesn't find out.... it could have also happened when she was having a bad time with her husband during his alcohol days...... she might not feel thesame know, she might not do it know but since she has thought of it before....... the test would say yes.........

i think when this tests are conducted and we are asked this question no matter what DEEP inside us we know what is true or what is not we might not try to believe it but it is there........

Like one of the other member just said... our society just find it a taboo becuase it was a female contestant... but i can bet if tony was up there and asked thesame question the answer would be thesame which is TRUE.... because its WILL you not if you DID...

I feel bad for the teacher, her students, guy relatives or any male that she knows (not all just some of them) are probably making fun of her and saying stuff like come sleep with me your husband won't find out and stuff (not necessarily to her face but maybe among them)

rambo55 thumbnail

@shivangi- ya she may have thought about it in her traumatic days.

After watchin todays episode i for the 1st time thought that in this reality show there should only b celebs as contestants cos when common citizens like us go it becomes monotonous..."how many gf did u have,did u cheat on ur wife,do u still luv ur ex" etc is really becoming mundane.
its like i'm having a cheap gossip with the IDIOT BOX!

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanggi

@rambo55... i think the question you are referring to is different... that one she passed... the one she actually got false is "will you sleep/cheat on oyur husband IF he never finds out?" and she said no but the actual answer is yes...

But i have to say that this question was WILL you cheat not if you CHEATED... like rambo55 said before it could be about some actor, model etc. maybe she had fantasize about sleeping with an actor before and thought that she will do it as long as her husband doesn't find out.... it could have also happened when she was having a bad time with her husband during his alcohol days...... she might not feel thesame know, she might not do it know but since she has thought of it before....... the test would say yes.........

i think when this tests are conducted and we are asked this question no matter what DEEP inside us we know what is true or what is not we might not try to believe it but it is there........

Like one of the other member just said... our society just find it a taboo becuase it was a female contestant... but i can bet if tony was up there and asked thesame question the answer would be thesame which is TRUE.... because its WILL you not if you DID...

I feel bad for the teacher, her students, guy relatives or any male that she knows (not all just some of them) are probably making fun of her and saying stuff like come sleep with me your husband won't find out and stuff (not necessarily to her face but maybe among them)

I completely agree with your last few lines . I feel bad for her too :( .