Who knows wat really the polygraph test detected?!

rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
R the results true?
Its not like KBC,where the answers do exists earlier,whereas here v r dependent on the polygraph test.

I've no issues with polygraph tests,but when they declare the verdict of TRUE or FALSE,who knows if that was wat was written in the polygraph test results?
Only the prog. workers i.e a couple of authoritive personelles must be having the sheet of polygraph results, so wat evidence do the audience and the relatives/friends of the contestants have that - what has been declared is as per the polygraph result??

for.e.g - yousuf, in the last episode was OUT when he was asked 'r u a good father?'..he said yes n was thrown out...now how r v as audience to believe that 'FALSE' was the result of the polygraph test?..who has seen those results?..mayb they dont want to give 25 lakhs to him, so they just changed the result to FALSE, when infact it was TRUE!...
i'm not accusing SKS,but,there is this slight probability,isnt it?

SO WHERE IS THE TRANSPERANCY IN THIS GAME?

Wat they can do is give a copy of 21 answers as per the polygraph test (without the questions - e.g 1.true, 2.false..etc....) when the contestant is seated on the hotseat.
When there r breaks during shooting, he should not b allowed to move from his chair until he is officially out of the game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smit123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know what I was thinking of the same thing when this show started, the program people can just mix up the results so that the contestant doesnt win the money.  There is no proof that the polygraph test results that are being displayed on screen is authentic.

vivalife4ever thumbnail
^^ I would say by the the individual's expressions the results are "true".
rv_annie thumbnail
 I think trust is the main thing that is required if the tests were not authentic would the show have been approved
rambo55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rv_annie

I think trust is the main thing that is required if the tests were not authentic would the show have been approved

who approves the show?..the same media honchos who manipulate reality shows!

I too watch this show with fun, i just want to make it clear that the show is not fool-proof, not at all transparent. There always a 'maybe' attached.

At least the ploygraph test results should be shown to the participant after his exit.
rv_annie thumbnail
they must have done that's why the participants left quietly. I guess
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have a point but i think using Yousuf as an example it is very clear that he got the answer wrong because he has an illegitimate child and he might have been a good father to his daughter but not to that illigimate child.... when he asnwered that question he might have been thinking about his daughter not the other child but the reality is he is still the father of that child and that child has not received thesame treatment as of his daughter.... i can say this because he himself said on the show that he is not going to his illegimate child any share of his property... ---- so for this particular incident i can say the tests were right but i agree with your point... How do we know what is true and what is not?
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
regarding the second contestant i really cant say he was a good father , his entire life is beyond my imagination !

But regarding the first , the teacher , i felt really bad for her .The question was really bad and she said no and it was false . She was shocked , I really felt bad for her. That episode made me wonder what if the program ppl are doing this purposely to eliminate contestants . Its not tranparent .
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i guess ......rite now they cant mix up teh results or can do any kind of cheating atlest in teh initil episodes!!
cuz of teh bold subject of teh show .....not only the media but the show in under teh scrutiny of everyine!! one mistake and their show is out!!
so they hav to b transparent atleast till it gets settled amongst the viewers!!
later on they mite do sum ghapla .....but as for now i feel its authemtic ...........
and morover i think the transperency can b prooved if asked cuz of the test results shown ........not like dus ka dum where there is no way to proove whetehr the given % is genuine or not

rambo55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

well i guess ......rite now they cant mix up teh results or can do any kind of cheating atlest in teh initil episodes!!

cuz of teh bold subject of teh show .....not only the media but the show in under teh scrutiny of everyine!! one mistake and their show is out!!
so they hav to b transparent atleast till it gets settled amongst the viewers!!
later on they mite do sum ghapla .....but as for now i feel its authemtic ...........
and morover i think the transperency can b prooved if asked cuz of the test results shown ........not like dus ka dum where there is no way to proove whetehr the given % is genuine or not

I'm so keen on these doubts about SKS cos an intellegent person like BASU is behind it.
DUS KA DUM which involves a dumbo like salman, .. i think there is no point in talking about genuinity of a show like that. It is for those roadside romeos,streetside chapris who r the fan following of salman.Shows like dus k dum r for those guys.