Where Are All The Ram Kapoor Deewanis?!

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG i though tht i will get to see all the ram kapoor fans bak on IF....where are you ppl??? Till now i havent seen a single RK fan now...except for myself offcourse😆 C'mon girls....even guys....we have to start a RK appreciation post here!!! Cant u ppl see how good...ahem hot Rk looks in the show😍 but this show ppl barely makes him wear black suits urghhhhhhhh😡 anyway not forgetting to mention....he's being superlicious fantastic as a host!!👏 Kudos Ram👏👏 He's very natural, fluent, & have the same great phamous sense of humor he always has👏👏👏 Keep up the great work ram....we love uu!!!😳

So RK fans are u here?? srry i cant hear u🤔...just say present or jiya dharak jaye if ur here😉
😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here.. I love him in the show reminds me soo much of his days as Jai Waila. Aww i miss him being that Jai. but i love him here with all his funny comments
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello ji

I am here

Faint

I agree he is the best host. His charm, his personality don't let me come in hooosh

About his fans. I can say they all are lying in hospital

Need treatment

Haila he looks damn hot

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm loving Ram as the host!! 👏 Warm and friendly, with the right sense of humour!!

Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
here...love him in the show and agree he is the best host
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haye i love ram soo much..jiya dhadak dhadak😍

ram iz doin a gud job..hez awsome

gud luck 2 him..he wz d main reason i started watchin dis show..bt now every part of d show iz full entertainment.