Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: KILANI

I just hope that the witch lady (Yamini) will be arrested after the investigation and hanged to dead.  Can't stand her look at all. 

Yes that "B" has to be dragged into the dirt and hung without  mercy....she has taken law into her own hands. I also wish the DIG has her removed from his home and out of his son's life too.😡 You can say that again Kilani...I detest her stupid looking face..!!🤬
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: KILANI

ah, the US gumbal is back on action now but where is Dr Sarojini and GJ's immediate action to let his FIL knows her whereabout.  I think Madam Radhikaa is quiet forgetful.

Not quite forgetful but VERY forgetful indeed in all her serials as well.👎🏼

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates. 👍🏼

Arase shd remove Abhrami and gang from her house first....that would put them in their respective places. Living on free food and lodging and yet trying to take an upper hand on Arase's hospitality. Nandri ketta jenmanggal..!!😡
KILANI thumbnail
Very true Sue Nair,  but where in the world can someone be so demanding.  Its not logic at all.  Don't they have any laws ?  This is the first time I am seing a bank officer coming directly to the house to demand the documents.  Funny isn't it .