Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree...me tooooooooooo 😍. I will surely be thinking: hmmm.....Whats my name again 😕? Hopeless I am ...... . Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

More confirmation about RR being a very nice person in real! Thank you Sukhi. I didn't even know he was such a big star a month ago, and now I seem to know a lot!😊 

I definitely admire him for his courage and conviction in portraying such a character like DM and in having faith in Bandini. When all other TV characters go up and fall down in people's affections, DM and Bandini will remain steadfast!

Ekta also deserves kudos for sticking to the storyline and not pursuing gimmicks. Why is the media hunting her like that? Saw on news that another channel is doing a spoof on her in a show! Let the woman get on with her work! As if the other channels and production houses are any more holier? Man.....😡
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, nice one Suks.

Made his way into our hearts...ingrained in our memories....tremendous energy...enviable body...magnetic actor...his charm...true gentleman...soft spoken...extremely polite....

And then that smile...Gosh, am speechless.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rasika,

As they say

When someone criticizes you heavily for what you do,
You must consider it as progress ..
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
Agreed!!!!!!!! He's a real gentleman!
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Hai re ....ye boy mujey pahele kyun mila nahi .........anyways ......he is my dream Hero ......