19 Mar : WRITTEN update : The noose beckons .. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
let us see wht today's episode has to bring in for us......

First of alll....... HATS OFFFF TO ALLL INCLUDIN V-RAT ND MOTI BEN...... u were just FABULOUS....... the emotions they all portrayed were really very meaningful and full of enthu......i am sure tht all these actors had their best performance till now in the serial....... the scene whr motiben breaks up.....nd inspite of tryin to control her tears is not able to do so......nd then santo.......she doesn't have words to express herself and her face shows all the emotons .....very heart broken nd subtle reactions.....anyone in this situation would have done the same thing.....i mean kudos for those looks..... i liked motiben's reaction also..... instead of using harsh words she just mesmerized the audience with her dialogues....

then v-rat and surekha...another layer of icing on the cake..... matbal when v-rat is tellin hiten tht business nd relations should not be mixed nd tht he is like his own son is just too marvelous...... nd durin tht scene surekha was also just perfect..... she was kinda smirckin or somethin like dat.....

when dm was askin hiten about the facts......tht was just out of this world...... too gud to be true..... brilliant he had mosit eyes... nd tht tear which fell when he was givin the sentence.......mind blowin......

nd i think the show stealer is hiten bhai...... without sayin much words u have convinced us tht ur r serioulsy son of dm....lol😛....ur actin was just fabulous nd carried out very well..

now let us see wht happens on mon..... i think as far as my knowledge goes bout serials nd ekta in general.....santu willl save her husband's son.....i mean this is obvious.....
soapie thumbnail

Every time I read a Bandini update or watch the show, I am more and more surprised of the fact that this is an Ekta Kapoor Production! The lady should deserve a bow for finally coming up with a truly unique product! And with RR at the helm, both acting and directing, things can only get better!

Dunno whether to feel good or bad for Hiten...I like the rebelliouness in him...the fact that he is such a straigh-forward guy...but at the same time, I feel he is way too rude and arrogant!

I just wanna watch one guy with arrogance in the show...DM😳

Coming to Santu...she is rather a dukhi aatma...hope something happens to make her smile soon!

And yes, awaiting for a DM-Santu scene too...poora hafta beet gaya!

What I like about Motiben is that she is one of those rare Balaji sistes who actually care for their brothers genuinly...and don't spend their days and nights plotting against them! Even though she hates Santu (she has her own reasons for them) atleast she is loyal to DM!

I am skeptical about DM hanging the culprit bit...that's a too unrealistic and unlike what has been shown on Bandini till now! How can DM be authorized to hang anyone?😕

Dabba is behaving itself today, so am planning to watch the video before it starts on its tantrums again...mera computer bilkul motiben par gaya hain...😡

Thanks for the update, Sukhiben! You are a star⭐️

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sukhs...Your captions for the update are always very creative.....
 and your updates tres bien!

I quite agree with Soapie how can they show DM taking law into his own hands...seems to a little unpalatable as the story is based I suppose in current times....gives  quite a very wrong impression....

Yes even I noticed Hiten wanted to says something twice but in all the
ramblings from the villagers and DM's own strong will to give out FAIR justice.....didn't let him speak up...wonder what he wanted to say!

And now Santu has to really RISE up to the ocassion to get the noose out of Hiten's head....! Cant wait till Wednesday....it seems too long a wait 😔
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapie

Every time I read a Bandini update or watch the show, I am more and more surprised of the fact that this is an Ekta Kapoor Production! The lady should deserve a bow for finally coming up with a truly unique product! And with RR at the helm, both acting and directing, things can only get better!

Dunno whether to feel good or bad for Hiten...I like the rebelliouness in him...the fact that he is such a straigh-forward guy...but at the same time, I feel he is way too rude and arrogant!

I just wanna watch one guy with arrogance in the show...DM😳

Coming to Santu...she is rather a dukhi aatma...hope something happens to make her smile soon!

And yes, awaiting for a DM-Santu scene too...poora hafta beet gaya!

What I like about Motiben is that she is one of those rare Balaji sistes who actually care for their brothers genuinly...and don't spend their days and nights plotting against them! Even though she hates Santu (she has her own reasons for them) atleast she is loyal to DM!

I am skeptical about DM hanging the culprit bit...that's a too unrealistic and unlike what has been shown on Bandini till now! How can DM be authorized to hang anyone?😕

Dabba is behaving itself today, so am planning to watch the video before it starts on its tantrums again...mera computer bilkul motiben par gaya hain...😡

Thanks for the update, Sukhiben! You are a star⭐️

Soapie

Same here Soapie.. the entire team of Bandini really surprises us all the time .. look at yesterday's episode for instance ,  I thought it would be atleast 3-4 episodes before Hiten appears before the panch..where DM tries to really find out what happened .. and he's confused.. the entire whodunnit scenario .. but everything's happening so quickly!

Not that I am complaining, I want this track to end soon .. I cant see my DM break down like this ..
The precap just broke my heart😭
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Brinjal

Hey Sukhs...Your captions for the update are always very creative.....
 and your updates tres bien!

I quite agree with Soapie how can they show DM taking law into his own hands...seems to a little unpalatable as the story is based I suppose in current times....gives  quite a very wrong impression....

Yes even I noticed Hiten wanted to says something twice but in all the
ramblings from the villagers and DM's own strong will to give out FAIR justice.....didn't let him speak up...wonder what he wanted to say!

And now Santu has to really RISE up to the ocassion to get the noose out of Hiten's head....! Cant wait till Wednesday....it seems too long a wait 😔

Thanks loads BJ 😃

Hiten bhi ekdum baap jaisa hai - gone case !
LOL WHY did he stay mum?!
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a verdict, I wonder how Hiten will get out of this.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kooldesi - yes, i loved everyone's acting today.. brilliant.. however, V-rat and moti ben have always been great.. Hiten was quite an improvement as were the rest of the kids and Santo deary as well..

@ soapie.. well, Hiten too is carbon copy of his proud papa, so i daresay you got two in your hands.. lol..

@ BJ, yes it is set in today's time.. but not in a city.. so how can they show the court system when it doesn't exist.. lol.. but yeah, that is a very harsh punishment...

regarding question about whether DM can dish out such a punishment.. i have already had a bit of explaination done in daily discussion and preview thread, so i'll just copy and paste it here.. lol.. who's gonna type it up again yaar.. my fingers are tired.. hehehe..

DM runs the town and they have a panchaayat system.. as it happens in most of the villages.. they don't have the court systems and all that.. if it was based on a city and they showed these things, it would seem quite ridiculous.. but the settings are different altogether, so to expect something else is kinda foolish.. he has build the town and has done a lot for his people..

hmmm.. can DM really give this verdict of hanging..?  you know, in many villages, there is no such thing as law of the land.. everyeone regards mawdi as god and they worship her.. because of what she means to them.. although, to Santo and Mongi, she is their mother but all the villagers have a strong bond with Mawdi.. if you remember during earlier episodes, many villagers come and do their pooja etc... so it all boils down to that her death has caused such an uproar amongst the villagers and they didn't just consider her as a mere animal but a symbol of god and their mother.. so they want blood for blood.. and in many villages, the punishments are decided in a panchayat, much like the court system we have in the cities.. and usually they don't even take well the interference of police.. which i think they already have in Dharampur.. so apparently, DM CAN give out this verdict..

oh, and i just found a wonderful explaination by Opti.. lol..

Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
deenak thumbnail
this is all a bit extreme isnt it?