Posted: 15 years ago
i think that JJJKJF has become quite boring from wht it started..... it started as a perfect joint family and now it has become very sluggish.... and after becomin a weekly show it has suffered its quality as well....i think it is the same case with BBB.... JD & Atish are tryin to put new flavour in old dal.. but doesnt work all the time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree with u now... yesterdays epi made me laugh so much
nainanani thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

I dont agree with u now... yesterdays epi made me laugh so much

I am with you Instantkhichdi. Friday's and yesterday's episodes were so funny. I think  after seeing the precap  they is going to be blast today  😆😆. I am just waiting for it.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like the show a lot, only thing - I dont know wat all is up with those ghostly episodes and illogical things... Otherwise the show is fabulous...
all HATS OFF SHOWS r goin off air slowly...... i think it is becoz of the fact tht they r not keepin up times.....nd still showin the old stupid PERFECT thingy in their serials...... amtlab pehle baa bahu aur baby..... fir jasuben.... hahhahaha:) thy r not understandn tht this PERFECT thingy is long over with times..... now people want somethin diff and somethin more realistic.... like a joint family but the probs in a joint family.... nd so on....
i think after makin it a weekend show jasuben was not tht popular.....

nyways bye bye UTOPIA....

nd bye bye JD & AATISH.....
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooldesi_fun

all HATS OFF SHOWS r goin off air slowly...... i think it is becoz of the fact tht they r not keepin up times.....nd still showin the old stupid PERFECT thingy in their serials...... amtlab pehle baa bahu aur baby..... fir jasuben.... hahhahaha:) thy r not understandn tht this PERFECT thingy is long over with times..... now people want somethin diff and somethin more realistic.... like a joint family but the probs in a joint family.... nd so on....
i think after makin it a weekend show jasuben was not tht popular.....

nyways bye bye UTOPIA....

nd bye bye JD & AATISH.....

SO YOU ARE HAPPY NOW.....

BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE FED UP OF OLD FLAVOR, WATCH REMOTE CONTROL ON 9X AS IT IS A DIFFERENT SHOW BY JD AND AATISH..IT IS AIRING AT MON-THU 8PM SLOT.

I AM FEELING VERY BAD... I DIDNT WANT JJJKJF TO END

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
im just gonna miss it
i hope they change there mind