sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Recap

Pancham gives meera her rose back the one he gave her earlier

Pancahm promises mausi to protect her baby

Meera tells her mom that she still loves pancham

03/16/05

Pancham and his friends are talking about who it could be that's trying to scare mausi..they think it might be kamlesh..then pancham suggests they go to the store where the stuff has been bought (the one mausi is getting)..

Ranjit and his friends are talking…and he's acting very poetic…and says he wants meera..and his friends are wondering what does he want from meera..before he wanted to see her suffer…

Dadi is reading the gita..(I think) and talking about Krishna…and dadi tells mausi to be very brave and ashok shows up and tells her that his mom is right..and then chirag comes and tells them that it might be kamlesh..and mausi gets worried…then suddenly some guy comes w/ a bouquet of flowers and there is a letter inside of it…mausi wants to read it and dadi doesn't want her to…she begins to read and it says "My dear raji..i'm happy to hear that you are about to be mother..and I know that it is my baby because your jija is very nice…and I'm sending you some stuff..when this police business is done I'll come back and take my baby..your kamlesh" mausi drops the letter and leaves..then ashok reads it…mausi is crying in her room saying that it's only her baby and she will never give it to anyone..and dadi comes in and says don't worry no one will take your baby…

Meera's dad is talking to meera about a proposal..and her brother tells her that she should take up on the proposal…meera's dad says why are you waiting for pancham? He has turned away from you cause of his mausi and that time heals all and you will be happy…meera tells her dad that he is very nice..then ria walks in..and meera goes on to say that she can do whatever pancham is doing for his mausi…and she will marry anyone and anywhere he wants her to…the mom and her brother are happy and tells them that aap ko apni khushio mubarako…

Mausi is sleeping and the phone rings..mausi picks up and gets very scared and hangs up and says "yeh ousi ki awaz hai.." she yells for dadi but the phone rings again..she doesn't pick up and keeps on yelling "maaji" and she says…pancham nai mujhe vaada kiya tha..where is he? Ria is telling pancham that he should think it over..and chirag is saying that he should go to meera…and rahul says that you can't break your relationship w/ meera because he's not like that…his friends try to convince him more..and he says tht it's good that she will get married and forget him …but they say what if she cant? And what if her husband finds out later on? Then wat? Then pancham gives them a karma lecture…ria has tears in her eyes…and she seems sad and a bit disgusted..maybe..

A lawyer shows up at pancham's house and ashok wants some legal suggestions from him for mausi…he tells her what the problem is and then the lawyer says that the baby will have kamlesh's name because he his mausi's husband…

Mausi is in her room and think about what her baby will be like if kamlesh takes him…then she thinks that if he will be like kamlesh then she doesn't want the baby..

Pancham is thinking about the play and then sees himself in bed w/ meera and then sees the conversation him and meera had about supposedly breaking up..then pancham hears a noise coming from mausi's room..and he knocks on her door and she asks him what does he want..and he wants to know if everything is okay..and she tells him to go away…he tells her he wants to talk to her ..she tells him that they will talk in the morning…and pancham tries to open the dorr but he can't and then he sees mausi through the curtains trying to commit suicide and tells her not to..and he yells for his dad..and they all try to stop her but she wont' stop at anything…pancham is trying to push the door open…and it ends..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

np..but is there anyone else who can help me w/ updates becuase i KNOW  i won't be able to do it everyday due to work....

any takers?