Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rockin12
U know I really like how this show is progressing...they dont stick to one thing for month...always something new....But NOOOOOOOOOOO I dont want him to marry her. I want to see him with a new co-star. The lady will assist him in getting full control
Knowing Akshar he will find a way to get out of this mess. Hopefully no harm to Apara.
I don't think he will. Possible marriage to apara. Don't like it but it might take place if the woman doesn't surface.
Ok well might resort to kidnapping again once he speaks to the woman behind it all.