Maa Forum Thumbnail Maa

Akshar in a BIND..Problem

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Today's ep confirmed that all of the Property and everything is under Apara's Name ONLY....So Akshar might marry her or the woman behind it all will come out and if it's Apara's sister will be out in the open to help Akshar get it all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockin12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know I really like how this show is progressing...they dont stick to one thing for month...always something new....But NOOOOOOOOOOO I dont want him to marry her. I want to see him with a new co-star. The lady will assist him in getting full control
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockin12

U know I really like how this show is progressing...they dont stick to one thing for month...always something new....But NOOOOOOOOOOO I dont want him to marry her. I want to see him with a new co-star. The lady will assist him in getting full control

Agree this is the perfect time for the woman to appear who's causing all these problems. I want Akshar with a "love" and soon. She might be able to change him for the good.
lethallover thumbnail
No shock to learn he signed it all over to Apara. So Shekhar died/was killed for no reason. So even in death Shekhar outsmarted Akshar. Will marriage to Apara happen?? Seriously doubt it. Yeah I also think that woman has to come out now. I really want Akshar with a love quick.
ishq008 thumbnail
Knowing Akshar he will find a way to get out of this mess. Hopefully no harm to Apara.
Demilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishq008

Knowing Akshar he will find a way to get out of this mess. Hopefully no harm to Apara.

Let's hope he doesn't do anything.
lethallover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deep08

Let's hope he doesn't do anything.

I don't think he will. Possible marriage to apara. Don't like it but it might take place if the woman doesn't surface.
ishq008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DianaD

I don't think he will. Possible marriage to apara. Don't like it but it might take place if the woman doesn't surface.

No Marriage. He will work this out in his way or yes the woman will help out.
2009Rule thumbnail
My Bad Boy will resolve this problem. Now it's a wait and see how he will do it. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this show. Edited by Jodi5 - 15 years ago
lovepyar08 thumbnail

Ok well might resort to kidnapping again once he speaks to the woman behind it all.