Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I Just found out  that Jai Nair also performed  in Boogie Woogie wow!!!!
he is awesome!!!!!! isnt he cute too?😛 i wana see him in finals

and his Dance india dance auditions

Edited by Moon*Sparkle - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missof77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaa he is so AMAzingggggggggg !! !omg !!
and he is so cute !! his performance on the song : SHANO SHANO ,, it was mind blowing !!

shijhu thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww thnx for da link
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He was so good yesterday in contemporary compared to his salsa on friday even...I did not care for the dance between Jay and Allison...Jigar and mandakini were much better....but one last mistake on landing from lift got them both at the elimination nomination....too sad...
kristie12 thumbnail
I liked his dance on 'Behka'. But his salsa didn't work for me. Alisha was good but Jai's expressions just ruined it. He was giving very Bollywood expressions which don't suit Salsa. Alisha's expressions were perfect for Salsa.
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww i think he is soo cuteeee lolzz n i luv his dance as well as his cute looks hehe 😛
Pradarshak thumbnail
He got me with his contemporary dance in the audition for final 18, he was mindblowing!
goodstuff thumbnail
yeahhh that's why the judges were asking him during the auditions "jeetney ki addat hai? ya addat daalna chahtey ho?"...nice :) i find him very adorable. is he south indian?
andysah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Terrence's choreography was the X factor in Jai's dance. It was a beautiful piece of choreography.
Wonder why he did not do more with Vrushali's dance? I agree that was not Indian classical but more Hindi film style dance, and the music was from a film.
My prediction, next week 2 dancer from Remo's group gets eliminated, Mithunda's way of restoring balance.
The nomination of 2 weakest dancer by each judge is a stupid concept. It does not reward the choreographer whose work was the best. Lets say out of 6 performances, Terrance had the number 1 and 2 best dances. He still has to nominate 2 from his group. And then they  get eliminated. Next time he has 4 and by any chance 1 gets eliminated, then next week he can perform only once. And again nominate 2 from his troupe.
This shows even though the judges strived for the best dancers from India, the show format is not geared towards judging them fairly. So expect to see few more eye popping judgements next whereas comparatively weaker dancers like Noni or Rakhee may ride their luck or sentiment.

Contestants, hats off to you for giving your all. You can show the famous filmi sons ABC of dancing.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

He got me with his contemporary dance in the audition for final 18, he was mindblowing!

oh  ru talkin about the Mahi song he performed on?