ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
omg is this really the end , things are happening so fast  2moro vanshika finds out that rahul doesn't love her and the desi girl mag gets closed . I hate these stupid channel people this show is only a few months old what the hell do they expect that 100% of people will watch this show and it will have high trps right from the very beginning, people have to get used to a new show it has to grow on them and for that u have to give the auidiances time ,
I want to stress once again that I hate these channel people , wats the use of putting shows on, if just after a couple of months ur going to take it off again, this is the main reason I have stopped watching sony tv and I'm going to do the same with NDTV, this show was voted the second best show on the channel after RKBKD when the storyline shifted from Lucknow to mumbai, the story became really interesting and now their going to take it off. if they want to take something off take the crap show ramayan off its not like anyone even watches it.
 I think the only way this channel will give us any heed is if we boycott the channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIGHEADEDM thumbnail
peole are watching ramayan actually, a lot of them are, and you got u watch ur mouth,

and yea agree with u about chand show going off air is stupid
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wat do u mean watch my mouth , wat ru? the producer of the show that my comments offened u.
BIGHEADEDM thumbnail
u know wat im talkin about, its a hindu show so watch ur mouth.

plus i know it has bad effects, storyline is well detailed
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u these channel guys r completely crazy to axe shows like this
babe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What do u mean by " crap Ramayan"....plz show some respectšŸ˜”
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys chill... and plz U cant bash any serial of religion be in ur limits!