Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shash ๐Ÿ‘

Could not have said it any better. You took the words out of my mouth ๐Ÿ‘
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well yesterday episode was a bit of a let down!

1. Anisa reads her star sign- lots of bad luck coming but someone will come into her life that will solve all her problems and then Arjun comes-YEAH! But then I got thinking Arjun is ALREADY  in her life so that makes no sense.
  2. to make matters worse I thought that Arjun was upset when Anisa told him off for not trusting her but when she left all he said 'thats she's very hurt and to it will take a lot of work to sort it out'- Arjun back to his 'all-is-fair-in-business' attitude๐Ÿ˜ญ I really want the creatives to develop  his character as they have  Rahul!
  3. The rest was boring.
HOWEVER todays episode made it up!

1. Arjun shouting at Mayliani was great because if he did not care for Anisa he wouldn't of shouted. Also he made it personal by asking her what her problem was with Anisa etc. Loved it; showed that he cares for Anisa more then just a tool to keep Rahul in check whether he knows it or not.
  2. by doing so he's also back in Anisa good books! And it was so sweet when he took the letter and tore it.
  3. but the BEST bit is that Anisa is falling for Arjun; the look she gave him when he walked away and lost in her thoughts on him when Rahul was speaking-great!๐Ÿ˜Š You know she is going to get a gift for him, can't wait to see Arjun expression!
Oh CKPC is going to so interesting especially when Arjun and Rahul fall for Anisa-any bets on who is going to fall 1st- Arjun or Rahul- personally its going to Arjun and he's not going to handle it very well!

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know Shasha who will fall for Anisa first but i think it might be Rahul not sure
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's It!

Nolonger confused! And i've changed my mind- it is now 60% for Rahul and Anisa and 40% for Arjun and Anisa.

Why the change? Have you seen how nasty and mean Arjun has been to Anisa? I thought he was softening towards to her; i didn;t expect him to fall in love with her but at least start to like her and appreciate her.

But oh no not Arjun- he is in fact getting worse, as though those moments where he concerned for her i.e the jail and truth about the money were just a weakness that he must overcome.

As for Rahul- i love the way the creatives have made him grown up. Not all of a sudden but slowly and the naughty little boy is still in him. He had a samll scene on wed episode but it just made CKPC sparkle- it's when he sees Anisa putting on the earrings and his smile and when he says he glad he's made her happy. Ah that was just so brillantly done and so sweet.

I suppose thats the love triangle; Rahul does these little things for Anisa to make her happy, Anisa does little things, like bying the watch for Arjun to make him happy and Arjun- well he is yet to do anything for either one of them that isn't for his benefit!

Can't blame Anisa for she thinks Arjun is just like her and she knows Rahul is the boss and owner so he's out of her league and she wouldn't even think about going after him.

But Arjun she sees as one of her own (stupid I know) and that he's always come toher aid, so trust him totally. Can't wait till she finds out the truth; she's going to really hate him and hopefully run to Rahul who will make her strong and help her teach Arjun a lesson.

In teaching Arjun a lesson she and Rahul will get close and Arjun jealous. Boy oh boy can't wait, time we had some romance or deep emotions been awhile!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyinblu218

so thrue Arjun like is shown to have his ownn mitives for helping Anisa while Rahul does it unconditionaly therefore now i am more in favour of Rahul then Arjun

i agree wid u arjun is selfish while rahul is genuine in his concern abt anisa but i still think anjun will b together