will they through icha out????

roshaaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys wat u guys think tthakur will through them out or he will send icha to the school too???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jogi has a soft corner for icha.. i think he will do something generous unlike his feeble-minded wifey! I think Mataji should be thrown out before icha and damini.. whats she doing in her niece's house for so long?
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nahi aisa nahi hoga.

balki ichcha ka khelna koodna band ho jaayega aur damini ki tarah hi use bhi ghar ka kaam karna padega..😊
radash thumbnail
This is what going to happen in this show, somehow iccha's mother dies and thakur takes her in and rais her as same as tapsya but iccha will be reated like sarvent by the wife and nani.  then she will fall for the guy who tapsya is supposed to get merried to i have storng feel this will happen and thakur will support iccha
flute thumbnail

Originally posted by: radash

This is what going to happen in this show, somehow iccha's mother dies and thakur takes her in and rais her as same as tapsya but iccha will be reated like sarvent by the wife and nani.  then she will fall for the guy who tapsya is supposed to get merried to i have storng feel this will happen and thakur will support iccha

arre re re re nahi nahi aisa nahi hoga...

colors serials r totally different

its not star or zee or sahara...

sparsh Khanchandani(ichcha ) will not be thrown out n not her mother will die.

this serial will not take such long jump.

iski aage ki kahani mein ichcha ke father ka introduction hoga.

just wait n see...
karan-shilpu thumbnail

Originally posted by: flute

arre re re re nahi nahi aisa nahi hoga...

colors serials r totally different

its not star or zee or sahara...

sparsh Khanchandani(ichcha ) will not be thrown out n not her mother will die.

this serial will not take such long jump.

iski aage ki kahani mein ichcha ke father ka introduction hoga.

just wait n see...

n iccha ka father will be thakur....
flute thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan-shilpu

n iccha ka father will be thakur....

offfooooo arre paagal ho kya???😆
Uttaran is a serial based on the greatest social evil
of treating poor n means badly n their dreams remain unfullfilled.

how can u imagine such stupid n bad thoughts???😡😡
well its not your fault i think u have seen lot of star zee or sahara serials.😆

radash thumbnail

the reason i said this is because the story is similer to movie sujata an old film with nutan and sunil dutt, it is has same back ground them now all they are doing is showing us more meaner and dishearted peopel.  now jogi will come to know that iccha is very good at learning things and good at alot of things so, after her mother dies he will put her though school and iccha will work for him in his compney in between ichha will be always treated as servent by 😡 nani and divya. 😡
flute thumbnail

the reason i said this is because the story is similer to movie sujata an old film with nutan and sunil dutt, it is has same back ground them now all they are doing is showing us more meaner and dishearted peopel.  now jogi will come to know that iccha is very good at learning things and good at alot of things so, after her mother dies he will put her though school and iccha will work for him in his compney in between ichha will be always treated as servent by 😡 nani and divya. 😡

oohhhh bhagwaan na kare ki aisa ho...😲