Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jaha appki yeh nazar, meri behen mujhe khabarπŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† 

haan haan, khabar hogi bhi kyoon naheen.  IF key pandu hawaldar jo tthehrey tumπŸ˜†

btw - always wanted comment on few song lyrics a)

"Chup toh raho, chup hum rahey Kamoshi ko Kamoshi sey  baat karney doy" - Arrey bhai sab chup hi hai par tu kyo fokat mey gaye jaa raha hai... b)

'Beedi Jaliley, jigar mey lagi aag hai' - Dance karney ki jagah Bippu 911 call kar ley.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 fulltoo mast comments hain, bossπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, I hate to say this but I think I see where you are coming fromπŸ˜•......πŸ˜†

There are songs which we enjoy for the music and then there are songs that are evergreen because of the lyrics😊  I know...I know thoda sa twist ker diya hai tumhara view point mainey but what to do bhidu!  Tum ko "disagree" word pasand jo naheen hai toh socha ki mid-way nikaal liye jayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: cal-gal

my reading habits?? ....u mean exact and right on the dot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dekha, phir mis-read kiya naπŸ˜›  tum naheen sudhrogiπŸ˜†

it's actually more like u and some others here are rubbing off on me....that's why I'm discussing "URDU" or "HINDI" lyrics in such a deep wayπŸ˜›....which is not something I normally do....when I listen to a song...I focus more on the music composition rather than the lyrics...but I couldn't resist seeing people getting all wrong meaning of the lyrics.... πŸ˜›

Chalo, Raj key camp mein ek camper toh aayaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Seriously though, there are songs which I like for the music only but those likings are usually temporary.  Songs which have meaningful soultouching lyrics AND good music stay with me forever. 

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Couldn't stop yourself such late at night, could you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Well then I guess we shall agree to disagree. πŸ˜›

Arrey yaar, I did just that on page 23πŸ˜‰  Quoting it here so that you see it this time around ki tumharey bolded aur unbolded dono parts address already ker chuki hoon 'coz I knew what you were gonna say in the  endπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Okay, I seriously need to get a life now  I can't believe I am debating with people on what exactly the lyrics meanπŸ˜†

We all have our own take on our favorite songs and the words may hold different meaning to different persons or different meanings to the same person at different times.  Therefore, I think we all are right here based on how this song appeals to us individually😊

very happy, very happy
very happy in my heart
dil dance maarey reyπŸ€ͺ
Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Please be reminded there are always exceptions. Now...

NO! its the music compo/singing that makes songs meaningfull holding the lyrics just pointers to convey the feelings intended! How many song lyrics can you hold for its meaning and read/hear again and again VS how many songs you can hum for its tune without even bothering about lyrics ? Music composition can represent human emotion and can hit those goose bumps, but reading plain lyrics are the goose bumps ever even bothered? Lyrics are just words with literal meaning to help the music convey the feel of the song that composer/picturation needs to convey and is intrepretted by individuals perception. Already conveyed song that I like, I can find the lyrics meaningfull in my own perception. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. Final say from this end. Enjoy, dance perr chance reading the lyrics alone and not hearing the song, am sure will make sense. 😊

Edit - Oops this response was in hurry, forget to add smileys and mention ur overall response was hillariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , before the post was quoted. Not editing what I original wrote. Thanks for another dedication, much irked errr apprc' ed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no HF!!

Good thing you edited and added the smileys, or I would've thought you took offense to my Aslam Bhai dedication. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways, here's the deal --- I actually feel that all aspects of the song are equally important. Just as I feel that the lyricist, composer, and singer's contributions are equal (most of the time). Anyways, that's not what I was arguing about, won't say I wasn't arguing, well, because I'm never not arguing. πŸ˜† But still. What I was saying however, was attempting to convince you that analyzing lyrics isn't such a bad thing since we get to see different perspectives.
For example take the lyrics "meri pant bhi sexy" ... (no, no, i'm serious hereπŸ˜‰), now tell me what do you think the speaker is saying there? Well I could say he's arrogant, you could say he's confident, and someone who comes from Freud's school of thought could say something different altogether. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry, bad example, couldn't help it. πŸ˜† Anyways, that's all I was saying --- one set of lyrics, thousands of interpretations. Just because they're different doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss them, plus, such discussions lead to debates, which lead to nice long argumentsπŸ˜‰ ... oh wait a minute. Now I see where you're coming from. Thinking like a mod aren't ya? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Messy arguments = mods intervention = more trouble for you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just kidding.

Anyways, perhaps I got a little carried away with the dedications, hope you didn't take any offense, cause none was intended. 😊
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

very happy, very happy
very happy in my heart
dil dance maarey reyπŸ€ͺ

πŸ€’πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†