Who should kareena end up with - Page 2

Poll

Hey guys who do you think kareena should end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
prem is cool. but i go with tusar..................😉
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prem is the right man for kareena
mm21 thumbnail
i would like to see Kareena ending up with Tushar. 😊
K.K. thumbnail
tushar all teh way. that's who i woud like to end up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
ides thumbnail
at this stage I think Kareena can go with anyone......although I dont think the story will turn to make her end up wih Prem...just because it would be sort of killing the theme of the story which is abt lying and love.....since Prem already knows all this, there will be no depth to their story....
spike thumbnail

I voted for Prem, cuz i think Prem and Kareena make a cute couple and moreover, they share a friendship where they both watch out for each other and tell each other the truth...

as for tusshar, i intend to keep him to myself 😉!!!

PS along with Purab, and Michael Rosenbaum...

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Tushar all the way folks...he liked Kareena from the first day he laid eyes on her...except that she had to go and lie about being married...prem is cool and a nice friend to her, but like, i don't see Kareena with Prem...I see Kareena with Tushar.  Plus, Kareena really, really likes Tushar, and I know that the day Tushar finds out that Kareena is not married, and that she is the real Radio Curry host, he would totally dump Pinni and marry Kareena......whether sassu maa likes that Kareena talks about bikini's and short skirts lol 😉
Desi_larki786 thumbnail
But dony u guyz think kareena is so selfish she alway think of her n tushar n not ruhi. she alway say 2 him u got  ruhi  but i didnt even get my tushar.so it's her fualt.kareena ka tushar ko milana mein apni ruhi ko na kho be the. i never seen such a big liars.
Ronitzthebest thumbnail
lol..i think she shud end up w/ tushar..anyways pammi doesnt look good w/ tushar
surfer thumbnail
PREM!PREM!!And no one bt PREM!!! 😳 😳 😳