Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

The cemetary scene must have been quite errie. Did they show Rekha lying in the grave? I just do not know how they agree to act out such scenes.😲

Well they showed a bundle wrapped with some blood stain 😆😆 But it sure was scary .. imagine i was sitting in tv room alone and doing the updates 😕😕
supras thumbnail
I'm watching Kalasam only for the past 11/2 months. Whatz with this rift between Ranjani,Nithya and Manohar?  Can anybody tell?
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: supras

I'm watching Kalasam only for the past 11/2 months. Whatz with this rift between Ranjani,Nithya and Manohar?  Can anybody tell?

Hy Supras .. welcome to the group .... 😉

Nothing much hun .. just plain jealousy for Manohar. The fact the Ranjani is a good officer and does her job well and the boss gives her much freedom .. and her winning in some cases and etc etc 😊

As for Nithiya, well, she was on her way for the interview (if im not wrong Ranjani was goin for the same interview). Nithiya going in the auto and is stop by ranjani, some kid in accident and Ranjani wants to use auto. Nithiya wud get some blood stain at her clothes and she will have to go back, change and end up coming late for the interview. Whereelse, Ranjani will be already there for interview. And NIthiya will scold Ranjani blaming because of her Nithiya late for interview. Ranjani will ask why does she has to go back home and change? Cud hv came for interview still and if they ask about he cloths, she cud have told them the truth and they wud have had good opinion on NIthiya for giving the auto nu. This is where Nithya decides she will revenge Ranjani in any way she cud .. 😉 hihihi hope i did not confuse u in this supras ... 😳
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the updates ....

I think Ranjani is going to use this to take revenge on Chandra ..

Ummm it wud be really nice to see Ranjani acting as Neelambari, and at the same time, Neelambari too appearing at the scene for the case 😛😉

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Patsy for the update.

Looking forward to seeing this episode this coming week. It would be nice to see 2 Neelambaris facing Chandramathi and she would freak out thinking she is seeing Neelambari's ghost..!!

It would be nice to watch Neelambari pointing her fingers at Chandramathi for enjoying her wealth for 28yrs after "killing" her and Ranjini too pretending in full swing asking Chandramathi what was going on as there is someone else looking like her playing the role of Neelamabari too......

I hope the director of KALASAM shd think of ending the serial at the appropirate timing instead of dragging it like other serials and killing off viewers interest too.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat.

Agreed Sue. 

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat...