plzz can someone tell me who does dharmesh loves??

zaina khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hiiii guys can someone tell me who is dharmesh love girl i have read somewhere that he loves a widow, who is this widow can someone tell me plsssssss😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanahbutt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think he used to love a widow, dont know her name. but now he loves shonali [deepika's sister]. so i dont  know if this helps!
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It says in the Character Sketch that he loves a widow but they never showed her in the show.  Now, he loves Shonali but Shonali consideres him only a friend.
sugarnspicezz thumbnail
character sketch says he is in love with a widow even b4 she got married...when dharmesh fell in love with sonali i was thinking possible storyline could be sonali wud get married to some1 else and due to accident/health problem or something he would die nd she would become widow...this was sketch would be correct bec. he loved her b4 she got married...but when they showed dharmesh telling sonali abt him loving her i thought may be it might not be her bec. in sketch it also says he never confessed his feeling nd he allready told sonali how he feels abt her...as every1 mentioned b4 they have not shown any other girl whome he has been in love with so far...i guess we would have to wait to find out what happens..