Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: boparaisonia

I aaskha
My Name is Sonia and I'm 16 years of age from Brampton Ontario Canada. I loved your role In Kkusum as Kumud. I think you did a great job in that serial I alos like ur acting in Piya Ka Ghar.... I'm a fan of you and Amit A.S.K Kshitij....
my questions are?
1) How did you get yourself in acting?
2) what inspired you mre to acting and why?
3) What did you most enjoy about your role in Kkusum and why?
4) What do you think of your role in Piya Ka Ghar and why?
5) If you were in the same position as Kumud in Kkusum and found out that your mom was married before getting married to another man what would you do and why?
6) Is there anything else you enjoy doing in you spare time and did u ever think about coming in movies?
Also I hope you all the best in your life and Career. And can you please say hit to my friends Aliya,Joyti,Nimra,Chandni and me...also i have a group for you and Amit at yahoogroups called: kumud_kshitij4ever. Also do u have an e-mail address?

u missed my name Sonia, i m upset.

sammu😭
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Aashka, I love you. You are an amazing actress, you share a mesmerizing, sizzling, and a mind blowing chemistry with my other favorite actor, Chetan Hansraj. You rock in both positive and negative roles and you proved that in last episodes of kkusum in which you played a vamp, but I still love you. So here are my questions for you.

1)     Who is your favorite bollywood actor/actress? I read in one of your interviews that you find Akshay Kumar very good looking and liked his performance in Dhadkan when he was delivering those romantic lines to Shilpa Shetty. Hahahaha, I read ur interview way back.
2)     How is Chetan Hansraj as a costar and as a person? I am a big fan of his too. So I am just wondering, sorry for the irrelevant question.
3)     How do you rate Ekta Kapoor as a producer, I mean does she really interact with her actors, or she just takes care of the big picture?
4)     Besides Manasi Joshi Roy, who did you miss working with after your role was being ignored until you came later on in the end?
5)     Who do you think you share a good onscreen chemistry with Amit or Chetan?
6)     You are good friends with Shama Sikander and Manasi Joshi Roy, besides them do you have any other good friends in the telly world?
7)     Don't you agree, that the character of Kumud was totally messed up in the end, especially when she had to marry for the third time?
8)     How would you have ended kkusum? I mean who would you wanted Kumud to really end up with? I am asking this because it was never clear as to whom Kumud actually loved Kshitij or Garv. From my perspective, it was Garv, if Chetan would have not gotten bored of his role. What do you think?
9)     Aashka, do you like my nick name for you Aashu. Hahahaha, just kidding.
10)     Do you feel homesick, since your family is living in Ahmedabad and you are in Mumbai?
11)     How did you manage to lose so much weight? You looked beautiful before and now you look ever more beautiful. Any tips?
12)     Could you say hi to me, please? All you have to say is.

Hi Samira, I know you are a great fan of me. And whatever else you want to add to that, is welcome. Lol.

IF please give this message to Aashka.

Hi Aashka this is Samira, people here at IF know me as Garv_Kumud_4eva. I love you a lot, you are simply amazing. I really look up to you, and I am surely going to meet you someday. You were the reason why I used to read and keep in touch with Kkusum, coz my other favorite Chetan left the show. I wish you all the best and keep up with your good work. God bless!
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi aashka jee ur gre8... u did a fabelous job in kkusum.. which project r u working on beside Piya ka ghar..

ps.. could u give us ur emial address

KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK
iloveaashka thumbnail
HI Aashka,

I am a really big fan of yours and I used to watch Kkusum just 4u, firstly I would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday 👏 !!!!

My question are as follows:-

Are you going to do any prime time soaps ?
Why don't we see you in ads ?
Which is you favourite hangout place in bandra/mumbai?
What kind of music do you prefer?
What is the most important rule according to you an actor/actress must follow?
Where can we get your pictures/wallpapers?

Vinishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg tht is so cool i have already posted on the star gallery

ashka did u like to work for kkusum?

Are you going to do any movies? are u thinking of doing some?

What inspired u to act?

Edited by ashika4eva - 18 years ago
rehman thumbnail
aashka what do u have to say about ur costar amit sareen. i love both of u very much. are u both coming together in any other serial? please u have an amazing onscreen chemistry with amit sareen. we hope to see more of u both. all the best for a bright future.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aaskha!!!I'm Ikra and I live in UK. I'm 16 yrs old and I'm greatttttttttttt fan of yours...I really love your acting in Kkusum. also you and your co-star Amit has gr8 on screen chemistry..I eally want to see you both again..
My question is:
1) How was your experience working with Amit?
2) What is your favourite scene from Kkusum?
3) Who is your inspiration?
4) Who do you most ejoyed working with in Kkusum?
5) Are you going to do any films?
6) What are your interests and hobbies?
Last and most important: will you do again any serial and film with Amit Sareen? You two have great chemistry together and I'm dying to see you both together again.
1 last thing askha do u have an e-mail address?

Hope you sucess in your career and you always remain happy.... BEST OF LUCK....Hope you have great future
Your Gr8 fan
Ikra
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 18 years ago
Hi Aashka

This is Nimra one of ur's and amit's fan!

i have one question for u which is that:

Do u apperciate to talk to ur fans whether through emails or other ways?

Thanks

Nimra
Edited by Nimra_M - 18 years ago
sen0rita thumbnail
yepppii... yayyyy!! i'm waiiitiiinn for 9th !!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwh, i dun believe itt!! you guyz r doinn a grrrrrrrrreat job 👍🏼 keeeep it up!! we'll hav loadza fun on this DoUbLe DhAmAkA..!! 👏 👏

- - SenOritA - -
aarmanz_gurl thumbnail
oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmggggggggggg! she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome guys!
ok i wanna ask her questions ok!

1. how does it feel to be working with some of the hottest actors in the industry(amit)?

2. who is your favorite persone in kkusum?

3. Are u going to be on the BIG screen any time soon?

Best of luck in the future! we love you and keep doing what you doin! 😃