Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi arti

I guess that this is the first time that I agree with your comments. Naman & bindu were actually outstanding.All the other Semi Finalist didn't even work hard to give a semi finalist performance. There was not concept at all??

Chetan/Sanyogita got 30,but, honestly I dont know why they got 30?? It should have been Naman/Bindu.!! But, to be honest, I didnt quite like Naman/Bindu's act on stage, It wasn't great!

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i actually loved Chetan-Sanyo's performance.. they did deserve the 30 they got..

but i think that Naman-Bindu also deserved a 30.. they were simply superb..
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

i actually loved Chetan-Sanyo's performance.. they did deserve the 30 they got..

but i think that Naman-Bindu also deserved a 30.. they were simply superb..

Chetan Sanyogita did a good dance performance, but I think they got a 30 as opposed to a 28 or 27 because everyone was glad they finally pulled it together. So it was more encouragement and happiness marks. But in perfect fairness, I think they deserved maybe 29 or 28. Their performance wasn't better than Naman-Bindu's, but it was very good in its own right.

arti
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --arti--

Chetan Sanyogita did a good dance performance, but I think they got a 30 as opposed to a 28 or 27 because everyone was glad they finally pulled it together. So it was more encouragement and happiness marks. But in perfect fairness, I think they deserved maybe 29 or 28. Their performance wasn't better than Naman-Bindu's, but it was very good in its own right.

arti

both were two very different performances.. Chetan-Sanyo's had this comic touch, i think and it was more of a fun performance.. whereas Naman-Bindu's was a very emotional one.. so we can't compare them.. so in that respect, i really feel they did deserve the 30.. fun watch.. 😳
sbera951 thumbnail

becoz of tadap tadap ... they r winner now

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sbera951

becoz of tadap tadap ... they r winner now

Exactly!!!..they r winners now...all thanks to tadap tadap!😆 ...in actual naman bindu had performed tadap tadap..but today  its tadap tadap 4 chetan san..vikas n deepika..😆..felt a lil sad..but must say NB r very smart players..they xactly know when n how to aim for fame!!!👏👏👏
Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago