Naman & Bindu's Tadap Tadap Ke Act

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

How did u find Naman and Bindu's Tadap Tadap Ke Dance to the song i found it marvelous i would give it a 10/10 what would you rate it.

The facial expressions, body movements dance, everything was super i loved it to the core.
Even their little acting gig was really funny and watchable and cute.. i luved their perfromance both their acting and dancing were too good

What would you rate their performance?
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Naman was good but bindu is bad. But naman was superb!!!!!👏
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

Naman was good but bindu is bad. But naman was superb!!!!!👏

No yaar i think Bindu was really good aswell.
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

No yaar i think Bindu was really good aswell.

ur rite. she wasnt that bad. but compared to naman,she wasnt that good but naman was superb!!!!!!👏

but like chetan said she only keeps doin haan haan haan in her acting scenes.
Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

ur rite. she wasnt that bad. but compared to naman,she wasnt that good but naman was superb!!!!!!👏

yeh Naman was the BEST. he is the BEST
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant, both BRILLIANT actors and performers!

I don't agree with Chetan that Bindu just does "haan haan." The point isn't what lines she says, because we all know that most of the scenes they write in that show are very cliched and not-good scenes. The point is that Bindu emotes really well as an actor. Compared to all the other actresses on that show, Bindu does her scene with HONESTY and CONVICTION, and if she is like that now and she is only a newcomer, I think one day after she is even more experienced, sky is the limit for this girl.

If Mahesh Manjrekar and Shabana Azmi, as a director and actress, are both able to truly appreciate how well she does it, I think that says a lot about her talent!

Naman has the best expressions out of all the actors.. when he has pain or sorrow in his face, or even anger, it's just so beautifully done. I think Jay is also good at this. Chetan has a good on screen personality but he does not show pain and sorrow on the face the way Naman beautifully does. Naman has the most emotional range out of everyone on this show.

arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi can someone post High Quality screen caps of Tadap Tadap Ke from Bindu and Naman?

I saw some videos online but the quality was not good enough. I'd like some screen caps from them doing this song please!

Muchos gracias!

arti
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naman was simply perfect and bindu was not bad but not good either
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful.
Their scene and their performance was top notch.
Naman's expressions are spell bounding. Bindu gives him apt support and looks like such a fairy.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --arti--

Brilliant, both BRILLIANT actors and performers!

I don't agree with Chetan that Bindu just does "haan haan." The point isn't what lines she says, because we all know that most of the scenes they write in that show are very cliched and not-good scenes. The point is that Bindu emotes really well as an actor. Compared to all the other actresses on that show, Bindu does her scene with HONESTY and CONVICTION, and if she is like that now and she is only a newcomer, I think one day after she is even more experienced, sky is the limit for this girl.

If Mahesh Manjrekar and Shabana Azmi, as a director and actress, are both able to truly appreciate how well she does it, I think that says a lot about her talent!

Naman has the best expressions out of all the actors.. when he has pain or sorrow in his face, or even anger, it's just so beautifully done. I think Jay is also good at this. Chetan has a good on screen personality but he does not show pain and sorrow on the face the way Naman beautifully does. Naman has the most emotional range out of everyone on this show.

arti

Absolutely!!!!!!.Naman n Bindu were outstanding!!!!!👏