neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

mukti tells nan to give half the property that is in her name to the unborn child. nan agrees but warns mukti that she can put her in jail for theft of jewelery.

raja remembers how he promised his dying mom he will take care of amber and nan. raja says he couldnt do that, how can he let mukti stay, nan's life will be ruined.

raja is wearing white and prays and splashes gangajal all over the house. nil asks him and he ignores her. ps asks him if he is crazy. raja ignore shim. nil follows him as he goes into a room and locks himself in. nil knocks. amber and gunjan come. nil tells tells them raja locked himself in. they knock. nil calls fatema. fatema tells raja to open the door. kb thinks why arent mukti, prince and nan home yet.

raja talks to his mom's picture that he purified the house but how can he remove mukti from nan's life.

nan, pri and muk come. nan gives her kasam to raja to open the door. he does. everyone asks him what is wrong. nan thinks she cant ask raja for the property.

preview: prince tells nan to ask raja for the property she must do it because if mukti leaves the house he will leave too.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

that was mighty dumb of nan
MEERA DOOKIE thumbnail
I admit what Nan did was dumb but with good intentions!!  What is  Prince's excuse?  If Mukti wants to go, well dammit, let her go, let's see how long she will survive out there.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
true that prince is pretty dumb too. but it all comes down to nandani she's the one who started all this. i can't wait till raja fixes everything 😊 but i have a feeling it's gonna be in a looooong time 😒