Rough update 5 Dec 2005 India

lalit1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi i had no idea nobody was updating today

so didnt watch it properly was  switching channels between zee sony and star  one

Anyways it was a boring episode
Full of melodrama and crying only
Update :

At nahar house
Saloni is surprised to see Shubhra in Nahar house
Shubhra is asking Nahar how did he choose saloni over her
she sees saloni and starts insulting her also
how did u get selected over me
saloni also asks the same question to nahar and then refuses to get married to him

and comes back home
at saloni home
here evrybody on hearing saloni
is very tense and become quite worried

saloni's mom is asking her why she did that
in her room she is asking narpat that we have a good proposal from such a good family
then why is she rejecting such  a good proposal

and why are u not saying anything she asks narpat

narpat is also in broad agreement that this is a good relation
but i cant force my daughter against her wishes
saloni's mom taunts him saying that do u want her to become like gayatri buasa
all alone in her life i dont want that fate for my daughter

saloni is hearing this from outside and is very sad
(i guess this means that she will accept being married to nahar)
at temple
she goes to the temple where she meets tara (nahars bhabhi)

she asks her why did u choose me over shubhra
her happiness means the world to me

tara says we did not reject shubhra but have selected you

precap:
shubhra is shouting at her dad saying that she is not his daughter
his only daughter is saloni
otherwise no dad will discriminate so openly
saloni's mom raises her hand to slap shubhra but saloni stops her

Edited by lalit1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watsonmamu thumbnail
Hey, thanks for the update!
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Lalit. I am so happy shubra is rejected and saloni is selected. But at the same time feel sad thinking abt Neel...:(( Saloni and Neel make good pair..:)
jasmin thumbnail
Shubra's totally stupid and out of control, I can't believe she actually went to his house to question his taste! 😆

I wish he had said that Saloni is better than you, etc. 👏
lalit1 thumbnail
hey i am finally seeing some of my friends from kareena kareena on this show welcome to this forum

anyway there was an additional scene where saloni is remembering abt the time neel is with her and they show a doll which one gifts to the other (dont remember who gives to whom neel to saloni or vice versa )
unimportant scene in terms of story moving ahead

anyway jprasad please continue updating all episodes in US
its always good to have different people updating
u may well update much better than us

TJ23 thumbnail
Well you have covered completely some minor scenes are

Shubra tells Nahar that he is blind and stupid to refuse her and challenges that she will marry a even richer and more handsome man than him!!

At Nahar's house:
Manno bhabhi tells Tara that Saloni has decided not to get married and we cannot give her "afheem"(heroin) 😆 and then make her sit for marriage!!!.If you feel I can reopen offer for Shubra, tara smiles and refuses.
(Manno bhabhi has the best one liners!!) 😆

Kaveri instigates Shubra against Saloni hence Shubra tells Saloni to get out of her room and throws the doll on the floor.The doll is given by Neel to Saloni.

Tara comes to Saloni's house and requests if she cld talk to Saloni alone. Next Saloni and Tara are talking at the temple.Saloni questions Tara "What is in me that made you select me over Shubra?"

episode ends
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Lalit and TJ...I missed first 20 mins.. 😭..I wanted to see Shubra and Nahar's conversation...Shubra has gone mad...She keeps on insulting poor Saloni...Her(Shubra) dialogue delivery is so funny.. 😆 ....God knows why producers choose her. 😡 ..Mostly she may be one of their actual relatives..Actually the girl playing Shubra should have been very beautiful who is proud of her beauty and arrogant too.. 😳 .But here Saloni looks beautiful than Shubra.. 😃 .or i should say Saloni and Shubra no comparison..Saloni is far more beautiful......Ok i should stop now.... 😆 Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks guys for updating!!! much appreciated.

members are asking for india updates and that's why JP stopped updating because US is lagging.

abhita has agreed to do india updates whenever she can. it is nice to see lalit, charu and now TJ23 filling in from time to time.

if all you guys make a schedule to update each day then we would get complete india updates and you won't have so much burden.

what do you guys think?
resh2000 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. And finally Ambika tried to slap Shubhra 👏 . I am happy for Saloni, but at the same time sad for Neel.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
thanks lalit1 and TJ23 for the update!! 😊
I want to know what tara's answer will be to Saloni's question of why she was chosen instead of Shubra.
And it looks like Nahar has good taste in choosing Saloni 😉 😆
Manno Bhabi is one of a kind! 😆 😆
Shubra should seriously go get a life! 😡 How did she even have the cheek to ask Nahar why he chose Saloni instead of her!! 😕 😡