September 15th Written Update Brief

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Daadi and Aryan are tallking. Aryan explains to her what he told PS to do. Flashback of him telling PS to separate Prini. PS says how can I do that, she is my daughter i'm not going to sacrafice her happiness for mine. (WOW i had to rewind and watch that again, couldn't believe it came from PS) Aryan then explains to PS that he still loves Nan and by separating Prini he can marry nan. Then all the wealth will be his and Nan's and therefore PS's. PS agrees
Aryan then explians to Daadi that I purposely didn't give mukti money cause thats all she wants. So she will get it somehow, she thinks she is going to get money by driving a wedge between Prini, but she's only helping us.

Mukti and Kb are sitting in the room and Kb is saying your plan is stupid. There is now way you can separate Prini. Then talks about the how Nan has control over Prince. Then she says not to involve her in the plan because she doesn't want to get kicked out of this house.

PS comes home completely drunk and starts yelling about how Raja can't kick him out and how someone shoudl give him food. Everyone just keeps watching from above. Mukti comes and tells him she will give him food and then he praises Mukti. (I shortened this part up because there really wans't much important conversation)

Everyone retreats to their room. Prince praises Mukti to Nan about how she handled the situation. Nan is visually upset.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

why in the world is prince happy mukti is giving food to a drunk ps
enigma00_99 thumbnail
I for one would be happy to see Aryan with Nandini .. her and Prince are soooo boring 😈
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know it sounds terrible but Prini is very boring. Prince on his own is stupid and Nandini bringing Mukti into their lives is completely foolish. She dug her own grave!   Maybe if she's with Aryan (who's always plotting schemes) she'll get some smarts.  LOL